• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Poor Fady :(

Who knows. Maybe Eden Hazard will accidentally actually sign for a club, and it could well be Chelsea. And Roman might cough up the Liberian national debt to release Hulk.

The key is to give them everything they want. Nicest people on earth if you follow certain standards of completely spineless behaviour in their presence.

Edit: I can't wait for JT's "WE'RE ALL BEHIND THE NEW GAFFER" exclusive.

Man, I was fucking busy at work today. Any thing eventful happen today in the thread?

Also, Participants of the NeoGAF Npower Championship, don't forget to get your games done for the week!

Messi, DaNcaKe, elsk, and Rikkun; so far you have not gotten any games in! Don't forget the deadline is Sunday night!

Clydefrog

BreHm.gif

Fintan

Speaking of the FIFA League, I'm top of the table! I mean I may have at least a game in hand on most of the other people in the league BUT STILL!!!

K1LLER7

Played one of my mates on Fifa yesterday, he thought he'd beat me and well now he owes me a meal :D

3-4-3 formation all the way online.

xintin

The Daily Mail
I know
said AVB left Chelsea in tears because the majority of the players didn't even say goodbye.
Im so sick of the old guard. I would find it very hard to root for them if we ever play against a future AVB team. I would probably find it hard to root for us if we came up against Carlo and PSG, too.

Hopefully when they're all shipped out, someone like Mata can captain us to some good times.

elsk

Banned
Man, I was fucking busy at work today. Any thing eventful happen today in the thread?

Also, Participants of the NeoGAF Npower Championship, don't forget to get your games done for the week!

Messi, DaNcaKe, elsk, and Rikkun; so far you have not gotten any games in! Don't forget the deadline is Sunday night!

Nobody wants to play with me :(

I do have a mic, I think, but I have to find it. but My english is awful anyway. :p
btw; I'm finally in first division!

Sloosha

United reportedly looking close to signing Nani till 2016.

tumblr_m02c84tugr1rqy6hu6d.gif

Technique pointers for Charlie Adam, right there.

Future Taeguk warriors!!!

Im so sick of the old guard. I would find it very hard to root for them if we ever play against a future AVB team. I would probably find it hard to root for us if we came up against Carlo and PSG, too.

Hopefully when they're all shipped out, someone like Mata can captain us to some good times.

Yep, gonna be pretty hard to support some of the old guard from here on out.

Kozak

Banned
I would absolutely love it with Arsenal managed to overturn the deficit. This years Arsenal team is full of surprises so who knows..

Wilbur

Banned
I've done that a few times this years. I have 2 essays due next week but my Uni is off for 2 weeks now so I'll deffo get them done.

Whats the essay?

I do it every single time I have an essay, I genuinely can't do it until I have an oh fuck moment. But I wouldn't be panicking so much if I was in an alright mood, big girlfriend problems tonight have left me thinking fuck it I can't be bothered to do it but I have to and EURGH SUCKS ASS

Essay is Provide either a ‘structuralist’, a ‘Marxist’ or a ‘psychoanalytical’ reading of any literary text you have read on this module, and analyse its strengths and weaknesses. I'm doing psychoanalytical reading of Kurt Vonnegut's Welcome To The Monkey House. I fucking hate critical theory.

xintin

I would absolutely love it with Arsenal managed to overturn the deficit. This years Arsenal team is full of surprises so who knows..
Arsenal will go up 4-0...and then Ibra will net in the 90th and kick someone in the head on the way out.

defel

To be honest Chelsea and Arsenal would probably both benefit from the kick up the arse that missing out on 4th spot would give them.

Clegg

I do it every single time I have an essay, I genuinely can't do it until I have an oh fuck moment. But I wouldn't be panicking so much if I was in an alright mood, big girlfriend problems tonight have left me thinking fuck it I can't be bothered to do it but I have to and EURGH SUCKS ASS

Essay is Provide either a ‘structuralist’, a ‘Marxist’ or a ‘psychoanalytical’ reading of any literary text you have read on this module, and analyse its strengths and weaknesses. I'm doing psychoanalytical reading of Kurt Vonnegut's Welcome To The Monkey House. I fucking hate critical theory.

I've always enjoyed Vonnegut. Currently reading 'Slaughterhouse Five' actually. I'm genuinely curious as to how you can give a 'Marxist' reading into a text. Good luck with the essay though. I'm an Economics major and Politics minor. We don't get essays in Economics. Get plenty of them for politics though.

You have my condolences on your gf trouble. I'd say have a drink but that wouldn't help your current situation.

I do exactly the same thing. I've stayed up until midday doing essays before. I tell myself again and again that I'll never leave it that late in the future.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm genuinely curious as to how you can give a 'Marxist' reading into a text. Good luck with the essay though. I'm an Economics major and Politics minor. We don't get essays in Economics. Get plenty of them for politics though.

You have my condolences on your gf trouble. I'd say have a drink but that wouldn't help your current situation.

I don't know how either, I'm doing English with Creative Writing and I have to write this. It's literally killing me, I have about another 400 words to go and I've ran out of things to say.

And thank you.

Clegg

I try to have my essays submitted a few days before the deadline. That doesn't always happen though and sometimes I leave it to the last minute.

Essays don't take that long for me to type as long as I have as essay plan drawn out beforehand.

Never really did proper essay plans before the start of my 2nd year in Uni. Now I can't imagine writing an essay without one.

Salazar

Macheda abandoned his "I meant to type 'GUY'" defence, it seems.

The FA launched their campaign, called 'Opening doors and joining in', two weeks ago and within days lodged charges against Macheda, Newcastle's Nile Ranger and Manny Smith, of Walsall.

On Thursday Ranger was fined £6,000 and Smith £1,200, but Macheda's personal hearing meant his case was delayed.

An FA statement read: 'Federico Macheda has been fined £15,000 and warned as to his future conduct after he admitted use of an abusive and/or insulting word including a reference to a person's sexual orientation.'

article-2110645-120abz3f7h.jpg

GorillaJu

AVB was so unfairly screwed by those players. I have respect for about 4 of them right now. Mata, Ramires, Meireles, Cech and David Luiz are ok. Sturridge, Cole, Lamps, Drogba, Torres... All those little cocksores have made Chelsea an even less tolerable club.

Kyoufu

AVB was so unfairly screwed by those players. I have respect for about 4 of them right now. Mata, Ramires, Meireles, Cech and David Luiz are ok. Sturridge, Cole, Lamps, Drogba, Torres... All those little cocksores have made Chelsea an even less tolerable club.

Wait, Torres was undermining him too? Dammit... I want to keep this mancrush :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom