• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Joker

apparently arnesen is in london... he will talk with chelsea about the bruma loan (hsv got him for 2 years but chelsea could ask to have him back this summer) and he would like to get a loan on.... LUKAKU!

what does chelsea-gaf think? do we have any chance to get him or will he be borrowed to a premier league club?

Salazar

DM journo on twitter

I'd go shock value and bring in Wise, but it will never happen under RA.

sgbonew1j3wkt.gif

Zamps talking shit about Mutti in the press. Smells like there's a manager firing coming up again!

Now get the Arabian money and lets get AVB to Palermo.

bud

i have a good feeling about today.

rvp to score seven goals. arsenal to concede just two. you heard it here first.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah watching that 1-6 back now, it was horrible but Silva was wonderful. Still, take those 3 goals in extra time out of the equation and the two teams have scored the exact same amount of goals. Take the match out of the equation and we're a point ahead.

Manager

Yeah watching that 1-6 back now, it was horrible but Silva was wonderful. Still, take those 3 goals in extra time out of the equation and the two teams have scored the exact same amount of goals. Take the match out of the equation and we're a point ahead.

wat

This takes "what if" to a new level.

Kyoufu

Does anyone else enjoy the noise fans make when teams in Europe score?

The loud "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL" around the stadiums when a team in Spain or Italy score is awesome. We don't get that here in England.

Stubo

The loud "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL" around the stadiums when a team in Spain or Italy score is awesome. We don't get that here in England.
As ridiculous as it feels to say so, I would definitely miss the collective "Yeaaaaaaaaah!" sound.

Yes. I have mentioned it lots of times in here before but the boring crowds annoys me so much in England where everyone sits down nicely. Need more fireworks, dancing and generally acting like mad men! Fucking love going to football here because of the atmosphere even with the small crowds.

Wilbur

Banned
wat

This takes "what if" to a new level.

No it doesn't. I'm saying apart from that anomaly, the records are almost identical. We've been slated a lot for playing boring football this year while City get all the plaudits. We're three goals behind, the perception is ridiculous. So I'm saying take away three goals that were freakishly scored in 3 minutes and we're level on goals.

And that our records are very similar if you count every game but that one, that's the difference between us.

I'm wondering wtf is he trying to say there. He doesn't make sense at all. He must be drunk again.

Me and you both, but don't tell that to a United fan thou.

Lol irony

No it doesn't. I'm saying apart from that anomaly, the records are almost identical. We've been slated a lot for playing boring football this year while City get all the plaudits. We're three goals behind, the perception is ridiculous. So I'm saying take away three goals that were freakishly scored in 3 minutes and we're level on goals.

And that our records are very similar if you count every game but that one, that's the difference between us.

Lol irony

Obviously you don't know how to properly use the term irony.

And removing a game to claim that you would have the same record is hilarious. Delusional fan is delusional.

Salazar

There is an amusing disjunction (which is a species of irony) between accusing Wilbury of being mentally incapacitated and then agreeing with a poster who thinks renewing Nani's contract is a waste of money.

Wilbur

Banned

And removing a game to claim that you would have the same record is hilarious. Delusional fan is delusional.

Yeah I do. He must be drunk! I don't rate Nani. You drunk. Irony.

And what does that even mean? It's the same logic as if my aunt had bollocks she'd be my uncle. Obvious and pointless yes, but true. Take that game out of the equation, and we're ahead. Add all the goals Suarez would have had if he'd hit the post, Liverpool would have won everything that existed ever. I might not agree with the fact we have been as good as City but the point stands that apart from an anomaly game which won't happen again, we've scored the same amount of goals as them so the criticism of us being awful all season as City being wonderful is stupid

Carbonox

Mass Effect fans, I stress for y'all to not enter the reviews thread over on the gaming board. Some guy used 3 accounts to reveal major spoilers. Luckily I wasn't in the topic at the time so narrowly missed the spoils, thank god. They should be removed now but it just shows that nowhere is safe! :O

Anyway, I hope AC Milan knacker the fuck out of Arsenal. Will help us massively for Monday.

Kyoufu

Mass Effect fans, I stress for y'all to not enter the reviews thread over on the gaming board. Some guy used 3 accounts to reveal major spoilers. Luckily I wasn't in the topic at the time so narrowly missed the spoils, thank god. They should be removed now but it just shows that nowhere is safe! :O

Anyway, I hope AC Milan knacker the fuck out of Arsenal. Will help us massively for Monday.

Yeah luckily I avoided it.

I'm just not going to click on ME3 threads now. Hopefully it doesn't get spoiled in here too lol.

i'm so sorry for not being impressed by nani. i really am.

will you ever forgive me?

You aren't the only one who isn't impressed. Only United fans seem to have a hard on for him. But then again United fans love to big up all their players even the crappy or the non proven ones.

Wilbur

Banned
You aren't the only one who isn't impressed. Only United fans seem to have a hard on for him. But then again United fans love to big up all their players even the crappy or the non proven ones.

You're genuinely the worst poster in here. And doicare is still around. Atrocious.

Kyoufu

In other news, I'm developing a mancrush on Edinson Cavani.

edinsoncavani_napoli.jpg

Cavani and Torres on the same pitch? Time to reconsider my sexuality.

Wilbur

Banned
Oddly subdued, though.

The injury crisis is abating, I guess. His great rhetorical safety blanket is diminished.

He's still got the Glazers I suppose. Obviously he won't be able to use the crappy players excuse because we know there isn't any at United whatsoever

apparently arnesen is in london... he will talk with chelsea about the bruma loan (hsv got him for 2 years but chelsea could ask to have him back this summer) and he would like to get a loan on.... LUKAKU!

what does chelsea-gaf think? do we have any chance to get him or will he be borrowed to a premier league club?
Hmm, I'd only transfer him on loan with a purchase option. Same goes for Petersen from Bayern. Hamburg shouldn't become a boarding school for bigger clubs.
Töre-Lukaku-Beister sounds good though.

vall03

I don't understand, why do some people still believe that Arsenal can win against Milan? I really don't get this optimism. Winning is one thing, but not conceding a goal? I can't even remember the last time Arsenal had a clean sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom