• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah Wooden, can't believe I forgot to ask but - how is the game so far? I'm still going through 2!

A lot better combat, overall prettier (still shitty textures though) and yeah... Good. Not blown away or anything but it's good. Must say without spoilering anything that their melodrama scenes does not work at all and feels forced. But walking around being the worst possible person in the universe is awesome.

Clydefrog

A lot better combat, overall prettier (still shitty textures though) and yeah... Good. Not blown away or anything but it's good. Must say without spoilering anything that their melodrama scenes does not work at all and feels forced. But walking around being the worst possible person in the universe is awesome.

you're playing on PC, right?

edit: nm, duh you are. you posted screens.

Fady K

LOL about the last bit. I was hoping for more :/ The story better rock in the end damn it! All the reviews are gloating about how beautiful the story is.

Conte better rip these fuckers apart at oranges.... He needs to change our formation, there is no link between our attackers except Marchisio.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^I hope so. But the question is, WHY start with the wrong players again? Borriello and Vucinic are literally our worst two attackers. And it's not forced on Conte. Matri, Quag and Del Piero are all fit.

And Elia :/
Better question is why is Del Piero not playing.
Only explanation: Conte bet a lot of money on our first loss tonight.
juve are fouling a lot, they need to be careful or the ref will start whipping out yellows for persistence

Yeah, both sides are being aggressive.

Charles

After Del Piero's impact on the last game, and Vucinic's lack thereof, how could you choose to start with Vucinic and fucking Borriello?

True, Borriello is trying hard, but he isn't that good really.

Fady K

^I hope so. But the question is, WHY start with the wrong players again? Borriello and Vucinic are literally our worst two attackers. And it's not forced on Conte. Matri, Quag and Del Piero are all fit..

Those three were on my mind. Dead set for starters, surprised at the omission at ALL THREE. Also, yes, Elia needs to play for God's sake. This is AVB-esque!

Fady K

He's being stubborn. Now we wasted the first half on the wrong players for nothing.

This is a typical occurrence during AVB's time at Chelsea btw :[ A whole 45 minutes down the drain. The problem with a team like Bologna is once they lead they become far too stubborn with their play, defending 90% of the time. Conte should have started with the deadliest group, struck first, and open up Bologna in the process by force.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is a typical occurrence during AVB's time at Chelsea btw :[ A whole 45 minutes down the drain. The problem with a team like Bologna is once they lead they become far too stubborn with their play, defending 90% of the time. Conte should have started with the deadliest group, struck first, and open up Bologna in the process by force.

Yeah, Bologna are a difficult team to break to begin with. I don't see us coming back to be honest.

Glass half full: Now that we're not going to break Perugia's record of finishing the league undefeated without winning the league, I hope it means more attack-minded tactics from now on.

LOL about the last bit. I was hoping for more :/ The story better rock in the end damn it! All the reviews are gloating about how beautiful the story is.

haha well I have barely played it yet, so yeah, not going to say the story sucks or anything, just the beginning wasn't that strong imo. But won't talk about story here, imagine it would upset some people. :p

Fady K

Yeah, Bologna are a difficult team to break to begin with. I don't see us coming back to be honest.

Glass half full: Now that we're not going to break Perugia's record of finishing the league undefeated without winning the league, I hope it means more attack-minded tactics from now on.

More attack-minded tactics is good, but remember, Roma beat them 2-0, and Juventus are fighters. I just hope Conte doesn't bring in the right players in the final minutes.

Fady K

Close call.

haha well I have barely played it yet, so yeah, not going to say the story sucks or anything, just the beginning wasn't that strong imo. But won't talk about story here, imagine it would upset some people. :p

Do give small updates every now and then though, i'd love to hear your thoughts :D

Come on Barca, Tello hat trick please :D, I'll settle for a Messi hat trick though.

It's incredible how quickly Tello won the fans and the manager over.

Yes, he started and is still there. You a fan? Go enjoy yourself before the match of the night. Barca <3
I'm the only Chelsea fan here that likes Barca I guess ;_;

Alright, tuned in. Yeah Antonsson is awesome.

Fake Edit : and then Juve scores.
LLShC.gif

Charles

Fucking Vucinic scored against the run of play. Saint Pirlo gets the most respect though

Now get Del Piero/Quagliarella/Matri on and let's try to salvage this game.

Why do you hate us :p Universal love for Palermo from Juventini :p

Haha I don't hate Juve that much, at least not more than Inter. I just want Antonsson to do well!

hYi0z.jpg

btw Fady, yeah no way I am watching Barca, that match is already settled. Apoel on the other hand? They got a crazy stadium and only one goal down, could surprise. Ailton will score tonight!

Fady K

Eurosport: "Juventus with nine shots at goal while Bologna have mustered four so far. No nearer a Juve goal it must be said." LOL.

Now Conte, make your next move and bring in Matri.

Fady K

btw Fady, yeah no way I am watching Barca, that match is already settled. Apoel on the other hand? They got a crazy stadium and only one goal down, could surprise. Ailton will score tonight!

It was you who made Juve score :p So much Inter hate here haha! I bet none of you dislike Inter more than I dislike United : o It sucks to hate though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom