• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think it's time to get someone else to take penalty kicks...so that they can...mata...

ibavJ3WppVj9Bs.jpg

Charles

Pogba is an idiot if he thinks he's going to be a first team starter straight away.

This is Italy, where 24 year olds are loaned out to relegation candidates and serie b sides in order to build experience.

I think I've only seen that episode, and the oil change one.

I'll never sleep properly again.

I've not watched Blue Mountain State, but I know what it's about. Is 'Oil Change' referring to what I think it's referring too
swapping dirty urine for clean urine
?

Also, Can we please stop with the fucking tumblr gifs. The terrible quality is ruining my eyes.

Oh wow.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/unconscious-player-sent-off-diving-132336100.html

Last week, in a clash of Belgian titans, RSC Templeuvois faced USG Quevy. Templeuvois player Julien Lecomte went up for a header, clashed with a defender and went to ground. He was taken off on a stretcher, and was later found to be concussed and have displaced three vertebrae.

So did the referee offer sympathy and make sure all was well with the stricken man? Not quite. He booked him. For diving. While he was on the stretcher. Oh, and it was his second yellow card, so he was sent off. While he was on the stretcher.

Fady K

Barca tonight <3!!!

Impatience. And, I confidently assume, being told that it was unfair for his development into a first team player to take the ordinary length of time.

I mean, look at the dues Cleverley and Welbeck paid. No chance Pogba was going to stick around for that.

And of course top clubs were interested in him. They had to pay fuck all for him.

That sucks for United. I don't know how big of a loss it is as I've never seen him play. Where did you guys get all the hype from btw?

good to hear RDM may have the team functioning as, shock, a team. Just one game, though. Let's see if we can string together something positive.

But if Lampard starts mouthing off about being left on the bench for a few games I hope Eddie or RDM pop him in the fucking mouth.

LOL, So true about functioning as a team. We haven't properly done that since playing against Tottenham in mid December.

arsenals game gives me hope for our second game against basel.

okay, not really.

No worries Blablurn ;D You're only 1 home goal down. Job will most likely be finished at the Arena.

Ok going by that, I predict:

Valdes
Alves-Pique-Masch-Adriano
Keita-xavi-busi/iniesta
Messi-Cesc-Cuenca

Goood lineup : ] I'll just have a dose of Tello somewhere. The guy has fit in so well.

He's limbering up!

I hope he does well and puts all that crap behind him.

Did anybody else like Bobby Di's mention of AVB, very respectful.

I agree; actually, I was surprised by Di Matteo on many levels. His conference, for one, as well as his subbing choices. Excellent timing with the right people coming in. His West Brom side sucked, but still, to carry all that weight on his shoulders right now, he is doing better than I expected. Let's see how he does in the next league game and CL game.

Mata is awesome. Easily Chelsea's best player right now.

YesJackNicholson.gif

Lol! Have you finished it? I loved it for the most part (I got the mind of an adventure gamer :D). And I see you loved Heavy Rain as well despite the plot holes? You're my gaming bro :D

Clegg

You guys are going to go insane when we found out that Terry has been getting some of Eva Carneiro on the side.

Lol! Have you finished it? I loved it for the most part (I got the mind of an adventure gamer :D). And I see you loved Heavy Rain as well despite the plot holes? You're my gaming bro :D

La Noire was pretty cool yeah, but got so damn repetive at the end. Heavy rain though, fuck yeah. :p

Carbonox

I loved LA Noira until the last desk. Then I put the game back on the shelf pretty sharpishly. Man it drops off so fucking badly.

Carbonox

Ben Arfa: "I will keep faith for the Euros. It doesn't appear to be impossible for me. I just need to step things up a bit with Newcastle before the end of the season."

Also says he wouldn't leave Newcastle/England.

Bit better attitude-wise from him. I know he was fantastic against Sunderland but he definitely needs to step up before he starts week-in, week-out. The potential is there though. If he matures, he will make a world of difference for us.

Sleepy

Any thoughts that I had about Torres returning to top form have been flushed. The guy must be psychologically finished. bailout.gif

On another note: How is Jonathan Wilson's magazine The Blizzard? How about his book The Anatomy of England? I really enjoyed Inverting the Pyramid.

Rad-

Shame about Pogba. I don't understand why these young players are so impatient and money hungry nowadays.

But the good side is that the chances of United finally buying a midfielder just grew.

Higuaín's father ha admitted contacts with Juve and they'll talk after La Liga is over.

Damn you Florentino and Mou. I will fucking slit your throat if you let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom