• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rafael van der Vaart ‏ @rafvdvaart Hi guys, great news; I'm fit again so will be back with the team tonight!

Excellent. I'll be leaving for the Lane soon, should be a good match tonight.

Fady K

La Noire was pretty cool yeah, but got so damn repetive at the end. Heavy rain though, fuck yeah. :p

It does get very repetitive, definitely. For those who are in it for gameplay especially, they'll go through hell. I just really enjoyed being a detective (even though in a more limiting manner than the game pretends) in a noir big budget game :D

I loved LA Noira until the last desk. Then I put the game back on the shelf pretty sharpishly. Man it drops off so fucking badly.

It does drop off big time, can't blame you at all. You would not have been happy with the ending either I think. I loved it because I am nuts about detective mysteries as well as noir themes, and having those both two together sealed it for me. But yes, it could have been much, much better.

Thank you, we certainly are going to need it. :/ Good Luck against Napoli!

Thanks bro! We'll definitely need it too :/ Too bad for the both of us that we face two teams who are really in form right now ;_;

I played LA Noire for about an hour before realising that Team Bondi didn't have a fucking clue what they were doing. Switched it off and never went back.

You did the right thing as it gets far more repetitive later, you would have hated it :0

This shit finished me.

LOL, very understandable. Most people here hated both of them.

Everyone says Walcott has no brain, and Chamberlain has a brain.

So I believe that means Walcott is shit for brains, and Chambo is shit with brains?

Fady K

Why are you mean to your brother Wilbury :p I wonder what it would feel like if I had my brother here :0 Are you guys like using different computers at home or :p?

Dibbz

Everyone says Walcott has no brain, and Chamberlain has a brain.

So I believe that means Walcott is shit for brains, and Chambo is shit with brains?

How is Ox shit?

EDIT: That's Willbury's brother?

Well I guess Willbury got all the brains in his family

csimiamisunglasses.pdf

Any thoughts that I had about Torres returning to top form have been flushed. The guy must be psychologically finished. bailout.gif

On another note: How is Jonathan Wilson's magazine The Blizzard
? How about his book The Anatomy of England? I really enjoyed Inverting the Pyramid.
Very good. Enjoyable read and interesting topics.

GET BACK ON TOPIC GUYS

iQeHSUFofwCVr.jpg

iv2DaBT35T7S8.jpg

ihx08348Z3Xv.jpg

Fem Shep Vanguard as you said.

Fady K

Why am I not surprised at the look of your character Wooden :p She's freaky!

Messi likes Mass Effect? Awesome. Messi Effect FTW.

If you are getting it from origin you can unlock it with a VPN, it's easy like everyone did with battlefield 3.

Does that guy in the last pic work a Konami by any chance?

2dkz6op.jpg

That stare guy called me a narrow minded idiot on a silent hill forum. :(

Ahhhh mass effect 3 screens, they burn. Take them away, my blackout :/ nooooooo

Really just for screens? None of them spoil shit but... will link to them then.

An EU report has said that Man City's £400m sponsorship deal with Etihad is "improper". Also called out the way Real Madrid sell their training ground to the city council before having it rented to them for a low cost.

Don't expect anything to come of it, glad somebody is keeping an eye out though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
JUVENTUS official: Buffon: Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Caceres, De Ceglie; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Pepe, Borriello, Vucinic

First loss of the season confirmed.

elseanio

An EU report has said that Man City's £400m sponsorship deal with Etihad is "improper". Also called out the way Real Madrid sell their training ground to the city council before having it rented to them for a low cost.

Don't expect anything to come of it, glad somebody is keeping an eye out though.
Read that on the Guardian. Nothing will be done. Doesn't matter if it's considered "improper", I'm sure City went though every detail to ensure they are within whatever rules are in place

Fady K

Well it's 29th for us here in the EU... At least that is what Konami are saying now, change their mind every week. Not even sure if I am getting it at this point, hope Konami rots and stops raping silent hill.

The raping won't stop I'm afraid. Just look at the Vita game : [ Why couldn't they have created one like Origins for it instead? Would have been a perfect fit :/ They DO keep changing their minds though! We were supposed to get SH HD Collection last year :/

JUVENTUS official: Buffon: Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Caceres, De Ceglie; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Pepe, Borriello, Vucinic

First loss of the season confirmed.

Keep your head up Yurt, Conte can do wonders : D

Another Balotelli story...but this time, from his girlfriend!

Mario Balotelli's girlfriend, Raffaella Fico, has said that her current boyfriend is superior in the bedroom to her previous acquaintance Cristiano Ronaldo.

In an interview with Italy's Gazzetta dello Sport the former Italian Big Brother contestant spoke of her relationship with the Portuguese footballer "I lost my virginity to Ronaldo and I'm happy about it. We had a wonderful time for eleven months."

Then when asked which of the footballers was best in bed, Raffaella answered "Mario, lot better."

Cristiano Ronaldo will no doubt feel a bit of a knock to his ego when news of the slight reaches him and Mario Balotelli probably assumes he's the best anyway.

Quite why Raffaella has been talking to a sports newspaper about losing her virginity and comparing players in bed is anyone's guess.

Fady K

Balotelli is dating Cristiano's ex? What is it with footballers? Julio Cesar's wife and mother of his kids is Ronaldo's (Brazil) ex.

1-0 Bologna :p

Juve's gotta come back! 17 minutes passed, a lot of time to go. Why the fudge is Matri on the bench?

Wilbur

Banned
Why are you mean to your brother Wilbury :p I wonder what it would feel like if I had my brother here :0 Are you guys like using different computers at home or :p?

I'm normally out and he sits at home masturbating into his felt Dennis Bergkamp mask. This time, we have swapped roles.

Fady K

GOOD QUESTION :p

Vucinic lost the balls...6 times already?

He's gotta step it up! Dat midfield though. Pirlo + Marchisio and Vidal can definitely do great things. It's a damn shame Bologna is putting all their men behind the ball :/!

Better question is why is Del Piero not playing.

Why does Conte barely start him? Also it would be nice to have Quagliarella start instead.

I'm normally out and he sits at home masturbating into his felt Dennis Bergkamp mask. This time, we have swapped roles.

LOL. Even a hardcore United fan such as yourself could not resist the Bergkamp charms!

Azerbaijan, Georgia Plan Joint Euro 2020 Bid - Saakashvili

Azerbaijan and Georgia will submit a joint bid to host the Euro 2020 football championships, Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili said in an address to the Azerbaijani parliament Wednesday.
The two South Caucasus countries would follow the example of the Netherlands and Belgium, which became the first countries to jointly host the European Championships in 2002, as well as Switzerland and Austria in 2008.
UEFA will decide on the bids in 2014, although some bids will be eliminated as soon as next year.
Various joint bids for Euro 2020 are reportedly under discussion, although none has been officially confirmed.
Romania has been linked with both Hungary and Bulgaria, while Belgium and the Netherlands may team up again.
Azerbaijan’s neighbor Turkey reportedly remains keen to host its first major football tournament after it lost out to France in the bidding for Euro 2016.
An Azerbaijan-Georgia Euro 2020 would not host the first major football event in the Caucasus, however, as the Russian city of Sochi is listed as one of the host cities for the 2018 World Cup.
http://en.ria.ru/sports/20120307/171838863.html (the only viable non-German source)

It's nice to want things! I hope there won't be another "Qatar situation"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom