• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just as bad as being labelled a Barca fan just for following the rules of a football game. :p

I'm not a barca fan but when I see a shirt being pulled I know it's a foul. Referees being inconsistent with that is a problem they need to sort out, but it IS a foul according to the rules.
Not if the ball isn't in play it isn't.

Wilbur

Banned
Milan have been awful...

I thought they were pretty good in the first half, nice and compact and Ibra was great. Heads understandably went down in the second half. Barca deserve to win, it would just be nice if they could do it with their talent and not with any help from the referee.

This match was ruined by the second penalty. Milan have played decent and have looked threatening going forward. Would have been interesting to see Barcelona try to respond if they were 1-2 down in this match.

Hixx

This topic has been hilarious tonight, much more interesting than the second half. Think I made a wise decision to not get involved.

Kyoufu

This topic has been hilarious tonight, much more interesting than the second half. Think I made a wise decision to not get involved.

I'm interested to hear what you think, considering you were given a penalty against us a few weeks ago for the same thing :p

FootballFan

I don't know whether this is being nice or saying I don't respect your opinion.

My Barca hate has ruined my basic literary skills.

Nah not directed at you, I said that in the brackets.
What I meant was, if your(not you Wilbury :lol) post has as much effort in it as "UEFALONA" my post will have the same amount of effort, ":lol haters". Apologies for acting immature but sometimes it really is just so annoying.

Lucifer seems like a very good poster, Milan supporter giving his honest opinion on everything in a proper manner.

Match days bring out the evil in people(except Fady)

lol Messi close!

Moobabe

If any mods are around then I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS

I'll happily wear an avatar of Bosingwa for a month if Chelsea win

I'll hold you to both of those!

Can't see you having much of a chance at all with your defence, Although the same could have been said for Arsenal and we gave them a game last season.

Here's to hoping - it's never been easy for them against us - we have a lot of power that other sides haven't; you cannot beat Barcelona by playing the same football as they do.

It's on then! I'll be rooting for Chelsea tomorrow. Cheers.

Good on you; I'm confident (ish) - great first leg and we just need a similar, professional, performance tomorrow.

Kyoufu

Oh and IIRC, Newcastle were given a penalty against Stoke for it too. Can't remember that too well though. It was pretty soft.

Busquets disgusts me. If there is one player who shouldn't be playing this sport it is him. He feigns so much, it would be poetic justice if he was on the end of a serious injury

El Tigre

I wonder if this would've been called a penalty today:

ubOSQ.gif

Nope, not a chance in hell.

Wilbur

Banned
Nah not directed at you, I said that in the brackets.
What I meant was, if your(not you Wilbury :lol) post has as much effort in it as "UEFALONA" my post will have the same amount of effort, ":lol haters". Apologies for acting immature but sometimes it really is just so annoying.

Lucifer seems like a very good poster, Milan supporter giving his honest opinion on everything in a proper manner.

Match days bring out the evil in people(except Fady)

lol Messi close!

That's alright, I just didn't read it properly man
fuck unicefuefahitlerona

I'll hold you to both of those!

If you don't win you have to harvest Fady for his blood live on the internet.

Making it now.

Get the unibrow nice and clear

FuturusX

So did Puyol's infringement on Nesta. Why is one given and not the other?

Consistency a hell of a drug...

Pulling in the box is always a difficult one. You'll see some outrageous holding in the box and nothing is called and then something like this when it is called. But really, they'll all fouls. Your not supposed to hold someone's shirt and try and prevent them from jumping. I'm pretty sure that's a foul.

Carbonox

Oh and IIRC, Newcastle were given a penalty against Stoke for it too. Can't remember that too well though. It was pretty soft.

Slight tug on the shirt and Best dropped to his knees like he was preparing to suck the ref's dick as a reward for falling for such acting.

Ba got his hat-trick, all is well in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom