• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
To stay on topic!

Our last 8 games:

WoodenLung Away
Lazio Home
Cesena Away
Roma Home
Novara Away
Lecce Home
Cagliari Away
Atalanta Home

Milan's:
Fiorentina Home
Chievo Away
Bologna Home
Genoa Home
Siena Away
Atalanta Home
FC Internazionale HomeAway
Novara Home

Oh god..

How about these:

http://i.minus.com/jtumN3fH6u4XX.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/jb085qagqDWUYr.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Thank you based Awesome :D I'll alternate between them :p

Special thanks to odd_morsel for my old avatar!

I am also confident that we can beat Benfica...especially if Torres can keep his form up.

Also as we started a new page and people should be checking the thread out because of the games.

I am gauging interest in a Gaf 360 Pro Clubs...if you would like to join just reply in this thread or PM me!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Everyone loves Chelsea for once! It's a great feeling!

I don't! I hope they win tonight though, I'm dying for a Barca rematch. It's going to be hilarious watching John Terry and Ashley Cole vs Messi and Alexis.

I've only seen Kagawa play a few times and those were awesome, but would you guys really say he would be good enough for Real Madrid or Barcelona? Also, doesn't Barcelona have a thing against Asian players or did I hear wrong?

He still has to prove he can play like this for more than just half a year but I would say he is good enough, just looking at playing abilities and passion. The problem is that I don't see a place for him at Barca or Real. Chances are extremely little that he'd get a start ahead of Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas or Messi. Real has Özil and Kaka, so it's the same.

If you ask me, he shouldn't leave us at all. He's scoring so many goals for us because Lewandowski is a hard working striker and Kagawa can pretty much do what he wants in the attack. He won't have that at United or so.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wow, 11 game difference between Milan and Juve, that's incredible.

I have no idea why they are counting the Super Coppa game, that was way back in August. (Serie A started in September)

The difference was the 10 CL games, and if they want to blame Europe for their injuries then Allegri is going to get away with murder.

GQman2121

Banned
Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Lampard, Ramires, Mata, Kalou, Torres

Benfica: Artur, Emerson, Pereira, Capdevila, García, César, Aimar, Gaitán, Matić, Witsel, Cardozo

Ramires for Sturridge is the only change.

I have no idea why they are counting the Super Coppa game, that was way back in August. (Serie A started in September)

The difference was the 10 CL games, and if they want to blame Europe for their injuries then Allegri is going to get away with murder.

it's not just about injuries though. it's easier to play with intensity when you have a nice rest every week. the only point i was making was that now that we are out of the CL, we have no excuses and should power through the rest of the season.

though now that it has been commented on, i wonder how big our lead would be without those 10 games. ;)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
it's not just about injuries though. it's easier to play with intensity when you have a nice rest every week. the only point i was making was that now that we are out of the CL, we have no excuses and should power through the rest of the season.

though now that it has been commented on, i wonder how big our lead would be without those 10 games. ;)
With or without our denied penalties?

;)

¡Hala Madrid!

I'm not saying it is an excuse for performance or anything. I just think that ten more games played is a lot.

elsk

Banned
I don't get the Milan fans crying for the amount of games. IF you want to play less games then don't compete in the CL.

Also, with Milan huge squad they could be able to compete in 4 leagues.

Ronaldo tripped himself I think. I don't want today to turn into yesterday's forum arguments.

It looked like a penalty, but the replay shows he just tripped over himself.

iWnPtrBp8sAoP.gif

Could see plenty of goals in this match.

Well, Pato last night pulled a Pato. So, yeah, it's CL fault :D
j/k

I wonder when we'll see Cassano back, he could really help us but I'm afraid he isn't even close to an acceptable physical condition. Also, it seems that Amauri could be injured against us, so we may have a chance against Fiorentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom