• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Barca under 11s, fuck me.

I really want to get into coaching. I'm doing an English degree and I want to be a teacher realistically, but fuck me if working in football isn't my dream. On the off chance Chriswok sees this, me want some tips :(

Balotelli has crashed his car outisde the Locks :lol (That's an area with lots of bars/clubs in central Manchester btw)

Seriously though, it's a story, of course it is, but it just seems to me that everything about Balotelli is over-hyped, from his adventures to his footballing ability.

Fucking walking dead viral advertisement

ibvcOtrkR0T4MS.gif

Kyoufu

Barca under 11s, fuck me.

I really want to get into coaching. I'm doing an English degree and I want to be a teacher realistically, but fuck me if working in football isn't my dream. On the off chance Chriswok sees this, me want some tips :(

Chriswok is a coach?

feel

http://i.minus.com/i0t34szCsWCiZ.gif[IMG]

Good goal scored by our young'ns at the Dallas Cup.[/QUOTE]
Fantastic.
[quote="Jason Raize '75 - '04, post: 36678719"]Not enough love shown for these U11's. How good are they?

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DThjb_XyyoU&feature=share[/url]

These kids v the Barca senior team is the Semi Final we deserve[/QUOTE]
Oh my.. The nightmare of Barcas complete football superiority over every other team has no end in sight. :(

Sporting Starting XI for the match against Metalist :

Rui Patricio; João Pereira, Xandão, Polga, Insua; Schaars, André Martins, Matias Fernandez; Capel, Izmailov and Wolfswinkel.

I wasn´t expecting André Martins, he is more of an offensive midfielder. Let´s see how this works out.

Question about coaching football in Europe/UK: Do you need to have qualifications to coach there? I know he gets training on how to coach and such, how does that work?

TeegsD

Sporting's starting 11 against Metalist:

cCDQb.jpg

Nice to see Andre Martins getting another start and with Matias and Izmailov. Can't wait to see how they link up. I'm actually pretty confident about this game.

TeegsD

Too slow. I had already posted it 30 min ago, eheheh. But yeah, good to see Andre Martins there.

-.- Damn lol. Did a quick glance over as I scrolled down and I missed it. Haha oh well. Yeah I'm excited that he is getting more playing time with the first team.

-.- Damn lol. Did a quick glance over as I scrolled down and I missed it. Haha oh well. Yeah I'm excited that he is getting more playing time with the first team.

It all shows that Sá Pinto is going there to attack and not just to defend the advantage. I can see us scoring at least once there, especially with the main center backs for Metalist out on suspension.

TeegsD

It all shows that Sá Pinto is going there to attack and not just to defend the advantage. I can see us scoring at least once there, especially with the main center backs for Metalist out on suspension.

I really hope it's not the usual come out firing on all cyclinders for 15-20 minutes and then let them control the game for the rest of the first half.

feel

Sporting Starting XI for the match against Metalist :

Rui Patricio; João Pereira, Xandão, Polga, Insua; Schaars, André Martins, Matias Fernandez; Capel, Izmailov and Wolfswinkel.

I wasn´t expecting André Martins, he is more of an offensive midfielder. Let´s see how this works out.

Sporting's starting 11 against Metalist:

cCDQb.jpg

Nice to see Andre Martins getting another start and with Matias and Izmailov. Can't wait to see how they link up. I'm actually pretty confident about this game.
Boa sorte!

feel

Did you guys talk about the portuguese Apoel player (forgot his name) who lost a bunch of teeth yesterday after CR7 tripped him and he collided with a teammate? It looked extremely brutal in the slowmo replay with the teeth flying. First time I've ever wished I wasn't watching a game in HD.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Did you guys talk about the portuguese Apoel player (forgot his name) who lost a bunch of teeth yesterday after CR7 tripped him and he collided with a teammate? It looked extremely brutal in the slowmo replay with the teeth flying. First time I've ever wished I wasn't watching a game in HD.

Paulo Jorge. Pretty brutal.

TeegsD

^Jorge or something like that. Heard about it on r/soccer. Lost one tooth and then pulled out another, like a boss.

Sporting cannot string together passes in the attacking third to save their lives right now. We are just letting Metalist pile on pressure.

Yen

Ah I think you've missed the point, your supposed to bet on someone who actually has a chance of winning!

I fell asleep watching the Masters 2011 review when Day was on -10. It made sense.
My dad bet on Stenson, ouch. The year Cabrera won, he had bets on each of the top three (Cabrera, Perry, Chad Campbell).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom