• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

So am I. Arsenal need to hold on to Robin Van Persie which I am very confident they will do.

I disagree with you guys, I have a feeling Manchester United and City will the only ones competing again. Hope I am wrong for entertainments sake but thats how I think it will be. Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs will be fighting it out with each other for CL football. I'm guessing both Chelsea and Arsenal will doing really good for about 2-3 months before falling behind the leaders.

Messi

Pillow fights

Hey, I know you love community, so do I. But I have not been able to watch the show since it came back. Would you mind spoiler tagging anything you think is a bit spoilery? thanks dude.

Ps, I knew about the pillow episode from that trailer a few weeks back.

Pps, Britta is hotter than Annie, come at me bro.

britta.jpg

dschalter

So am I. Arsenal need to hold on to Robin Van Persie which I am very confident they will do.

the problem i have with arsenal optimism is that i think it's very likely that rvp won't be as good as this season, even if he stays, because of both regression to the mean and the fact that i'm not sure if there's reason to believe he's no longer injury prone.

Lightning

Banned
I disagree with you guys, I have a feeling Manchester United and City will the only ones competing again. Hope I am wrong for entertainments sake but thats how I think it will be. Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs will be fighting it out with each other for CL football. I'm guessing both Chelsea and Arsenal will doing really good for about 2-3 months before falling behind the leaders.
If Arsenal bring in the right players we'll be fine. But I am not a prophet so I will make my assessment after the transfer season because if Van Persie leaves then oh fuck...

So yeah, after the transfer season then I will make my judgment.

the problem i have with arsenal optimism is that i think it's very likely that rvp won't be as good as this season, even if he stays, because of both regression to the mean and the fact that i'm not sure if there's reason to believe he's no longer injury prone.
RVP works well with Arsenal's set up. Van Persie scores some blinding goals but a lot of his goals are made for him and he just taps it in or blasts it past the keeper in a one on one situation. I still think he will stay but changes are needed at Arsenal because RVP alone is not enough.

Slizz

Hey, I know you love community, so do I. But I have not been able to watch the show since it came back. Would you mind spoiler tagging anything you think is a bit spoilery? thanks dude.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nG9nav-h7v8/TtJbARNh5KI/AAAAAAAAA7U/ZTmFQWb_gzA/s1600/britta.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yea pillow fights isn't any sort of spoiler, episode is over and it was in-fucking-credible. Maybe in my top 5 fave Community ep's of all time.

[IMG]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/1312453747306.gif?w=407&h=364

It's on. Lol

Messi

FUUUUU
Will download it for sure later, what episode (number) is it?

edit: you guys know there's a topless video of Britta (Community) right?

Don't ruin the illusion for me. Please, its better I don't see this video. Its like the time I seen Olivia Wildes boobs and was like :/

Edit: OMG DAT Jiggle , That girl is way too sexualised :)

Slizz

Don't ruin the illusion for me. Please, its better I don't see this video. Its like the time I seen Olivia Wildes boobs and was like :/

Brittas boobs are good. It's actually pretty crazy they look exactly what you'd think they'd look like.

EDIT: Title of the episode is 'Pillows and Blankets'

What is the basis for this feeling though? At the end of last season most people assumed Chelsea would be challenging for the title this season as well, I am sure this coming transfer season is gonna see the team much stronger than before.

Slizz

So do Olivia Wildes take that disappointment how you will.

Alison Brie has one boob bigger than the other, now I haven't seen them bare to fully authenticate this but I'm almost 100% sure its the case just by physics in some scenes she has in Community, but that is not a deterrent lol.

Wilde is a slim and slender woman not shapely at all, I don't expect epic boobs and she is still smoking.

EDIT: Mila Kunis barely has a butt, but still she's a petite lil chick and still smoking

Kyoufu

Alison Brie has one boob bigger than the other, now I haven't seen them bare to fully authenticate this but I'm almost 100% sure its the case just by physics in some scenes she has in Community, but that is not a deterrent lol.

Wilde is a slim and slender woman not shapely at all, I don't expect epic boobs and she is still smoking.

That's normal though!

What is the basis for this feeling though? At the end of last season most people assumed Chelsea would be challenging for the title this season as well, I am sure this coming transfer season is gonna see the team much stronger than before.

Only those that bought the AVB hype which seems especially hilarious in retrospect. I got in more than a few arguments in here explaining what a fools game it was expecting anything of Chelsea this year and that AVB was unproven at this level at best. Saying I told you so can be fun at times.

Anyway, if anything, expectations should be lower for next season than for this season. I have a suspicion Abramovic is getting a tad disinterested. Time will tell.

Slizz

Blame Black Swan for that.

She crash-dieted for that role and never got her curves back :(

It was never that shapely, see That 70's Show and Forgetting Sarah Marshall(absolute peak hotness in this role I'd say) She is really a petite girl so you can't expect CURVES, more than just a very attractive woman.

Clegg

It was never that shapely, see That 70's Show and Forgetting Sarah Marshall(absolute peak hotness in this role I'd say) She is really a petite girl so you can't expect CURVES, more than just a very attractive woman.

I still think she lost a bit of something after Black Swan.

Hottest actress around is either Diane Kruger or Emily Blunt imo.

Slizz

I still think she lost a bit of something after Black Swan.

Hottest actress around is either Diane Kruger or Emily Blunt imo.

7 MB post Black Swan .gif incoming:

iAyIcu3okqHKG.gif

From Friends With Benefits

Best non-argument in thread so far?

EDIT: Posted a .jpg waiting for .gif to upload

Slizz

C'mon lads. Back to football.

Arsenal City this weekend is a bit of a toss up for me. On one hand City has to turn their away form around, and on the other Arsenal NEEDS a bounce back from their previous game.

As for United and QPR, I need to see the starting XI to fully assess United's chances but I have a feeling we can get the 3 points.

Salazar

As for United and QPR, I need to see the starting XI to fully assess United's chances but I have a feeling we can get the 3 points.

Nani back. I don't expect him to get form back before the end of the season, but that's the thing about his form. Who the fuck knows.

Clegg

Nani back. I don't expect him to get form back before the end of the season, but that's the thing about his form. Who the fuck knows.

Will he start though?

Valencia is undroppable and Ashley Young seems to have the knack of scoring goals, even when hes not playing well.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nG9nav-h7v8/TtJbARNh5KI/AAAAAAAAA7U/ZTmFQWb_gzA/s1600/britta.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I respect your taste in women but we definitely differ in many cases

[quote="Slizz, post: 36693000"]It was never that shapely, see That 70's Show and [b]Forgetting Sarah Marshall(absolute peak hotness in this role I'd say)[/b] She is really a petite girl so you can't expect CURVES, more than just a very attractive woman.[/QUOTE]
Agree with that. One of the hottest roles for any actress I've seen. Just gorgeous

TeegsD

Finally Nasri wins an award that he deserves

Sky Sporks News
‏ @SkySporksNews

It's time for the Barclays Premier League Player Awards 2011-2012. Samir Nasri looks happy with his latest accolade!

ApuN4yuCIAA4hUc.png

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Finally Nasri wins an award that he deserves

Sky Sporks News
‏ @SkySporksNews

It's time for the Barclays Premier League Player Awards 2011-2012. Samir Nasri looks happy with his latest accolade!

ApuN4yuCIAA4hUc.png

that golden bench should be given to Berbs

elsk

Banned
So, finished my first season with Oxford United (4 english division) won the league and won the FA Cup against Man. City. So far so good. (FIFA 12, world class)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom