• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Thx =D, Was I right?!

Nope

54Uj6l.jpg

To be fair, I got all that from a few gifs. That cleavage one in particular.

Its totally true, but she does not realise it really on the show.

Arnie

You better have plundered that Liverpool section Messi. And by that I mean training gear, hats, trackies, polo shirts etc.

Nice gif Salazar, Liverpool's old number 14 talking with Liverpool's future number 10.

Messi

You better have plundered that Liverpool section Messi. And by that I mean training gear, hats, trackies, polo shirts etc.

Nice gif Salazar, Liverpool's old number 14 talking with Liverpool's future number 10.

Have all this seasons kits. Home 'Big Andy' (Whoops :) ) Away 'Suarez' and 3rd kit 'Dirk kuyt'

Shoulda jus got a Blue United kit.

Can't find it anywhere discounted at this stage of the season. I want it with Valencia though.

That picture was a bit of a troll. Ill never buy a real kit. I lost a bet and had to have that picture taken. Here is the real one:

DJPgZl.jpg

Now we ask how you guessed, because that is one huge shot in the dark. Were you following me. Such a lovely comfortable kit btw.

Edit: Sorry for the shitty iphone pic

Arnie

I'm watching both right now! How far you into FNL?

Season 4. Unlike many shows this one gets way better as it goes on. I don't know how far into it you are but Season 4 hits a whole new level at a point when you thought the show had hit a bit of a wall.

It's (and other factors) have caused me to decide to get into NFL next season. Currently asking a lot of fairly basic knowledge questions in the NFL thread now.

Arnie

Landry's a great character. Kind of like Seth in The OC, except Seth was a geeky character who clearly had the looks to go and get any girl he wanted. Landry's genuinely a bit of a geek, and it makes his attempts to woo the opposite sex even more impressive. Especially that hottie in Season 4.

Surprised he didn't try it with Lyla tbh.

Season 4. Unlike many shows this one gets way better as it goes on. I don't know how far into it you are but Season 4 hits a whole new level at a point when you thought the show had hit a bit of a wall.

It's (and other factors) have caused me to decide to get into NFL next season. Currently asking a lot of fairly basic knowledge questions in the NFL thread now.

Far enough that

Landry loooooooooooooooool you dumbass

makes sense ?

Edit: lol, yep.

Landry's a great character. Kind of like Seth in The OC, except Seth was a geeky character who clearly had the looks to go and get any girl he wanted. Landry's genuinely a bit of a geek, and it makes his attempts to woo the opposite sex even more impressive. Especially that hottie in Season 4.

Surprised he didn't try it with Lyla tbh.
I'm near the end of season 2. Been told its the weakest season, S1 was great.

I'm quite into NFL as it is so yeah it's enjoyable to watch the American Football parts of it.

Landry's great. He's no Seth though, no way, Serh will never be usurped.

Have all this seasons kits. Home 'Big Andy' (Whoops :) ) Away 'Suarez' and 3rd kit 'Dirk kuyt'

Can't find it anywhere discounted at this stage of the season. I want it with Valencia though.

That picture was a bit of a troll. Ill never buy a real kit. I lost a bet and had to have that picture taken. Here is the real one:

DJPgZl.jpg

Now we ask how you guessed, because that is one huge shot in the dark. Were you following me. Such a lovely comfortable kit btw.

I tried this shirt on today and it was probably the most comfortable and well fitted shirt I've ever worn. Can't wait to pick it up. Roll on student grant.

Arnie

I'm near the end of season 2. Been told its the weakest season, S1 was great.

I'm quite into NFL as it is so yeah it's enjoyable to watch the American Football parts of it.

Landry's great. He's no Seth though, no way, Serh will never be usurped.
Definitely the worst of the ones I've seen so far. Very inconsistent, lots of writing errors and just weird events in general. Especially after the great first season.
The OC was goddamn perfect tv to come back from uni to and just drink, watch, get oddly (intoxicatedly) emotional about.

Samaire Armstrong <3<3<3<3<3

I watched the OC when I was about 14, perfect growing up television. Used to save up money from my job stocking shelves at a Bargain Booze to pay for the box sets. Plus, as a budding, young male, Mischa Barton was god like. Shame she turned into a psycho.

Arnie

Friday Night Lights is definitely one of the best shows I've watched. We all secretly wish we were 33 right?

Without a doubt. What a badass. Thinking about picking up a fur lined denim jacket, as well as choosing a pick up truck as my first car. I've got an image of driving back to Sheffield over Snake Pass in my denim jacket, with a 6 pack of buds chilling in the back of the truck.

Won't happen like. I rang up about insurance today and the cheapest I could get, for an old mini (they said it's the cheapest to insure), is £1700 a year. Fuck that. Think of all the European away tops I could pick up with that.

You fuckers taking this shit off topic imma kill your dicks

So I been playing bulletstorm, it's fun for an average game

I think I need me a Napoli away shirt they're gorgeous

Also tomorrow we sink even lower, the death knell tolls

Kyoufu

Not if you beat West Brom (totally possible) and put QPR in the relegation zone since Man United will clobber them.

Clegg

You've a good chance of beating West Brom tomorrow.

You have Liverpool at home after that. Thats winnable too imo.

But we won't beat west brom

There's a new conspiracy theory going around that Kean has been told to manage a weekly budget and is not playing certain players or using Subs so as not to pay bonuses

Arnie

There's a new conspiracy theory going around that Kean has been told to manage a weekly budget and is not playing certain players or using Subs so as not to pay bonuses

You've got us at Home soon. Remember when that last happened. We were in a bad run of form with an under pressure manager. Steven Gerrard missed a penalty. Was cold.

rodvik

Lets make it interesting - race to the bottom. Which one of our teams will lose by more goals tomorrow? 8)

Slizz

DJPgZl.jpg

It was either the green Germany or the new Dutch kit. I literally guessed international.because i couldnt think of a club team you didnt already have. I'm a human C.S.I.

Salazar

Wish I could be more confident about QPR. I know they're a comedy club, but the nerves are still there.

Putting money on Arsenal over City, though.

Wish I could be more confident about QPR. I know they're a comedy club, but the nerves are still there.

Putting money on Arsenal over City, though.
I'll be nervous about every game from here on in. Especially Everton, I'm so sure we'll lose points there..still remember last years game, Hernandez's winner, mannnnn.

0-1, Adrian. "Again, the one-footed, one-legged monster strikes. Be fearful of him -- that right leg. You could cut his left leg off completely. It's of no purpose to him. He could hop around that field and do the same kind of damage."

Kyoufu

Bolded for team I'd like to win tomorrow:

Sunderland vs Tottenham
Chelsea FC vs Wigan Athletic
Liverpool FC vs Aston Villa
Norwich City vs Everton FC - Don't care lol
West Bromwich Albion vs Blackburn Rovers
Bolton Wanderers vs Fulham FC - Don't care lol
Stoke City vs Wolverhampton Wanderers - CAN'T BELIEVE WE DREW TO WOLVES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom