• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Here's some trivia: Back in my mid-teen years, when I was a diehard Eminem fan (I barely listen to any songs these days, how the times have changed) they used to call me "Slimfady (fay-dee) in school and I loved it. But that's that. I'm a bigger Alex Ferguson fan than I am Eminem's today :p

Trivia: The S in SAF stands for Slim Alex Ferguson!

alex-ferguson_2132697b.jpg

SlimFady said:
Woodenlung <3 <3 <3 And Palermo play JUVENTUS today?? Wow, should be quite a game! Enjoy it :)!

You've capped the wrong team. We're their bitches.

Fady K

Oh yeah Fry how is your sister doing??

I want to make Fadys post the new OP

I want Fady to post the new OP.

I would fail miserably compared to the awesome efforts by elseanio and Paul. Where's Paul by the way, haven't seen him in ages.

we should give Fady the honor of the CL Final OT title. (which if no one's called yet, i'd like to make again)

OT 9 / Blues cruise to CL trophy after sweeping aside Bavarian Giants in their own Arena. (One day maybe :p?)

So pissed off my football season is over. Alcohol + stupidity = nearly broken leg. I doubt we would have had a game this Sunday given it's Easter but I sure as shit would have loved to have played had it been on.

Sorry to hear that bro, may you get better soon!

DAMN at that Fady Ulti-Multi Quote post!

I hope you enjoyed it :p And I hope you'll enjoy the Arsenal game even more.

I did see your Jerseys fady, nice less crazy shirt collector :).

Ps I am afraid to quote the multipost

Pps, got a new kit today pics later

Yurt had the balls to do it twice :p (Seems to be a trait for all Juve fans :p)!! Haha I cracked up when I saw his "oops DP sorry" hahahaa. What new kit did you get?

I'm pretty sure I have more...

Should take pics like Messi and Fady did.

Wow that's a lot of Jerseys :0 Are you a fan of all these teams? Do share some pics when you can.

Yen

I'm watching "Goal Rush" on LFCTV, showing goals against Villa. Heskey was such a boss around 2001/2002.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Help, Fry..

KkqMO.jpg

Galatasaray coach Fatih Terim "To prevent any further misinformation from being reported, Melo punched Riera and as a result, Riera&#8217;s eyebrow split open. That is all.

We have already had discussions with Juventus. We were wise to take him on loan, but this club has its own values, and these events cannot go unpunished. We&#8217;ll make the final decision prior to the last Super Lig match of the season."

Facism

Gold Member
Happy easter guys, and to greek-footy gaf, happy easter for next week :p

[edi]lol yurt. Shame about his discipline, he's been pretty great for Galatasaray this season. They would be crowned champions 3 weeks ago if there wasn't this silly playoff. I guess the TFF felt a 12 game playoff is easier to fix than a 34 game season.

Fry

Help, Fry..

http://i.imgur.com/KkqMO.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

He's a crazy player, can be quite good but has no discipline and clearly small temper. I still remember when he thought he had another chance at being called up to the national team after giving Holland the free pass to the semis.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ugh, Chris Foy is the referee for the Spurs match. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid like he did at Stoke, though if we hadn't started that game half-asleep his awful decisions wouldn't have mattered.

Fady K

Fady
3 Barca Jerseys
4 Chelsea Jerseys
Chelsea Supporter Confirmed.

:p

Cant reply to all the times you quoted me here but thanks for agreeing with most of what I said and glad you liked the links I put up. :D

edit:
Oh and good to know that I always pronounced it correctly Mr. Fah-Dee

Haha I knew someone would mention that :p!!! Have you ever heard of the name Fady before bumping into me? Yes, I enjoy the majority of your posts bro :) I hope we do well against Real Zaragoza today. I am excited whenever Barca play an away game as they have a bigger challenge. Their away performances have improved very much. I recall when they went through so many draws and a loss in their away games in such a short time.

I concur. So we know who he's supporting in the semi's then.

Hahah! The difference is I have not picked up the Barca away kit. I could not resist picking up the Chelsea away kit as it is BEAUTIFUL. Easily one of my favorite kits.

Oh shi-, I own more Barcelona shirts then I do Chelsea ones.

You do :0!! Have I finally found another Barca-Chelsea lover :D?

Trivia: The S in SAF stands for Slim Alex Ferguson!

alex-ferguson_2132697b.jpg

You've capped the wrong team. We're their bitches.

LOL! Where did you find this :D? I prefer this SAF over the current one by far.

SlimFady?! AWESOME!

Oh no, what have I done :p

She's doing alright now, no further problems so far. =)
Thanks for asking fai-dee.

Glad to hear that bro - did the docs figure out what went wrong?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs team:

Friedel
Walker Kaboul Gallas BAE
Sandro Parker
VDV Modric Bale
Adebayor

Just saw Papiss Cisse's goals. Looks like the complete number nine. Clinical ease with the first, extraordinary chip with the second. Newcastle have used a fraction of the proceeds of one striker to sign two arguably finer strikers. Brilliant stuff.

Tevez going to Milan in all likelihood. In any case, I don't want his drama.

And I would definitely take Torres, without question. I think he can do well in our league, he's class, and he'll come cheap if Chelsea don't make Champions.

GorillaJu

My god, what was with that bloodbath in the middle there?

I think Sunderland will win this unless Spurs wake up. They're sluggish and unlike themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom