• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrikaWrek

Banned
LOL never had seen these before.

8xsz6.gif

gPVAp.gif

King Mou, slapping Puyol

Milan: Abbiati; Abate, Bonera, Mexes, Zambrotta; Nocerino, Ambrosini, Muntari; Emanuelson; Ibrahimovic, Maxi Lopez
Milan bench:Amelia, Gattuso, Aquilani, Robinho, Yepes, El Shaarawy, Cassano!!!!!!!!!

Fiorentina: Boruc; De Silvestri, Camporese, Natali, Nastasic, Pasqual; Behrami, Kharja, Lazzari, Ljajic; Jovetic
Fiorentina bench: Neto, Felipe, Romulo, Salifu, Olivera, Marchionni, Amauri

amauri on the bench, we've got a shot today!

Man, today's match is rather pointless :(

We should play the match against Bayern today. We can only lose something against Wolfsburg today because Bayern surely won't drop any points... And if we win it's still 3 points.

Feorax

Supposedly this will be how we line up for today;

Doni; Flanagan, Carragher, Skrtel, Enrique; Shelvey, Henderson, Kuyt, Gerrard, Downing, Suarez.

I have no idea how that front 6 are supposed to get into a half decent formation, or why we are persisting with Carragher over Coates.

Villa could well do us today.

Bumhead

Banned
Winning 1-0 at Huddersfield and well worth it by all accounts right now.

I'm anticipating 12 minutes of added time and a 16th minute equaliser by Jordan Rhodes though.

Milan: Abbiati; Abate, Bonera, Mexes, Zambrotta; Nocerino, Ambrosini, Muntari; Emanuelson; Ibrahimovic, Maxi Lopez
Milan bench:Amelia, Gattuso, Aquilani, Robinho, Yepes, El Shaarawy, Cassano!!!!!!!!!

Fiorentina: Boruc; De Silvestri, Camporese, Natali, Nastasic, Pasqual; Behrami, Kharja, Lazzari, Ljajic; Jovetic
Fiorentina bench: Neto, Felipe, Romulo, Salifu, Olivera, Marchionni, Amauri

amauri on the bench, we've got a shot today!
It's nice to finally see Maxi Lopez in the starting formation, it took some time.

Maybe Amauri will spare us and won't get in during the second half!

Arnie

At least Shelvey gets another start, he was the only shining light against Newcastle.

Interested to see how Henderson responds as well, if he puts in another guff performance then I can't see him starting many games until the end of the season.

Hope Kuyt is right up there with Suarez, hate our shape when we go with one up top.

FuturusX

Liverpool will probably win, thus papering over the cracks for another week.

Coates should get the nod over Carra every day of the week. I don't trust Carra to make a cup of tea.

YYYYEEEAHHH

FUCKING YES

NILE RANGER
Haha just as you asked for it. Live Text suggests it was a defensive error?

What's the target for Shef Wed between now and the end of the season?

Edit - Just seen the table, wow, automatic promotion spot battle with United. That's massive..

Slizz

Btw, how did your project/presentation turn out?

I completely re-did the Powerpoint even though someone was already supposed to. They used mine, I addressed the weak point and had the dude responsible correct it and delivered a really good presentation about "Romance in the Workplace".

Basically I grabbed it by the nuts and dominated.

elseanio

Heading to anfield now. But dissappinted in the lineup. Bet it's 442 with henderson on the fucking right too. Would have liked Sterling on the bench again, but ah well

I completely re-did the Powerpoint even though someone was already supposed to. They used mine, I addressed the weak point and had the dude responsible correct it and delivered a really good presentation about "Romance in the Workplace".

Basically I grabbed it by the nuts and dominated.
Can you play CM?

Bumhead

Banned
Haha just as you asked for it. Live Text suggests it was a defensive error?

What's the target for Shef Wed between now and the end of the season?

Edit - Just seen the table, wow, automatic promotion spot battle with United. That's massive..

Second, mate.

A few weeks ago we were on poor form and United were cruising to the automatics. They were 2nd, five points clear with two games in hand. Then we beat them at Hillsborough and it's all changed since then. We go second today and hope Bournemouth can do us a favour against them today.

Automatics are between us and United now if we beat Huddersfield. Pressure is on them to do it though, not us. Today was a huge, huge game and we're coming through it with 3 points hopefully.

EDIT: Cheers Jeff, Wednesday automatic and Blackburn survival double is on!

bjaelke

Shit. Came back from my holiday to see a(nother) Liverpool implosion and a new firm defeat. Can't be arsed to press new posts - will just give me a depression.

Schweini already starting again?

I really hope Heynckes isn't bringing him too early again, we need the best Schweinsteiger at the Euro.

On the Dortmund side:
Gündogan and Perisic starting, looks pretty good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom