• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Mumbai stuff was a bit ludicrous in MI4, that magnet suit thing was retarded, and pointless. But until then it's brilliant, the Burj Dubai stuff was top quality action. Easily the best of the MI films. Brad Bird should just be given as much money as he wants to make his next film.

Slo08.gif

GorillaJu

You mean it's not the first time biased fans are trying to claim handball when it's clearly not.

I don't think there's a single Liverpool fan here more biased toward their club than you are against them.

MI1 was great. 2 and 3 were bad. 4 was decent.

Kyoufu

I don't think there's a single Liverpool fan here more biased toward their club than you are against them.

MI1 was great. 2 and 3 were bad. 4 was decent.

Not sure why you think I'm against Liverpool. Because I mock former Newcastle players/manager at the club? Really? :p

Last week you said Simpson shouldn't have been penalised because he didn't mean to handball.

You got me here. :(

Fry

M:I III is slightly better than the first one, in my opinion, both are really great movies. II is utter shit, but has some really nice action scenes.

sohois

First one is comfortably the best IMO.

Liverpool getting a fair few corners here, Villa are rubbish at defending them (and pretty much everything else too) so Liverpool can easily get back into this.

I think the last time Liverpool scored from a corner was against Villa before Christmas; they never score corners.

There doesn't seem to be any reason why either, most of the time the delivery is to a good area, missing the first man, but it just never seems to find a Liverpool player.

edit: ridiculous foul against Flanagan not given there

Zabojnik

Saw MI4 the other day. It was okay, certainly not as great as some were trying to convince me. I had a hard time getting into it because of the terrible plot. Spoiler:
Nuclear war? Nukes? Are you kidding me? What is this, the 80's?

Milan - Fiorentina is surprisingly fun to watch.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wigan looking very tidy. Maloney and Moses are decent players. Fair play to Martinez, Wigan pick their game up every year during the run-in.

GQman2121

Banned
Daniel Sturridge has been pretty invisible in 2012'. We're 30 mins in now and he has maybe two touches on the ball.

Wigan look the more likely side to score at the moment.

Saw MI4 the other day. It was okay, certainly not as great as some were trying to convince me. I had a hard time getting into it because of the terrible plot. Spoiler:
Nuclear war? Nukes? Are you kidding me? What is this, the 80's?

Milan - Fiorentina is surprisingly fun to watch.

Yeah, I almost spat my drink out at that.

GorillaJu

Still waiting to hear why you think I hate Liverpool :p

You honestly must think I have the memory of a goldfish. I can recall - nearly word for word - at least a handful of your posts that deliberately trash talk the club. I don't care that you're biased, but don't try and pretend something that's patently false.

Kyoufu

You honestly must think I have the memory of a goldfish. I can recall - nearly word for word - at least a handful of your posts that deliberately trash talk the club. I don't care that you're biased, but don't try and pretend something that's patently false.

I've never said anything about the club. Just about:

King Kenny
Andy Carroll
Douchebag Enrique
Luis Suarez

sohois

Suarez was clipped as he went through but it wasn't a penalty; really just a coming together, ref made the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom