• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

There was contact you numpty, that's not a dive. Sure he probably could've stayed on his feet but I've seen them given. If he felt off balance then he's within his rights to appeal.

Kyoufu

There was contact you numpty, that's not a dive. Sure he probably could've stayed on his feet but I've seen them given. If he felt off balance then he's within his rights to appeal.

Yeah there was but it was very minimal. He was clearly looking for it.

Kuyt.
KuGsj.gif

GorillaJu

Oh fuck's sake. It's like the net and the ball are magnets with opposite polarity. FUCKING RIDICULOUS miss.

Odd morsel, do you play up to the victim stereotype or just enhance it?

Wrote the book on it, thanks for noticing.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sweet lord, how did Kuyt miss. This is sub-Heskey finishing.

Arnie

Yeah there was but it was very minimal. He was clearly looking for it.

And what, it was in the box, thousands of players would've done the same.

Cabaye dropped to the floor last week with no contact from Suarez, and did so with the sole intention to get him into trouble, yet you didn't call him a cunt.

Kyoufu

When that happens, you know they're not gonna get anything from the game :p

Nah I think they have a chance. Suarez looks dangerous and in the mood. Just lacks that final touch of awesomeness.

And what, it was in the box, thousands of players would've done the same.

Cabaye dropped to the floor last week with no contact from Suarez, and did so with the sole intention to get him into trouble, yet you didn't call him a cunt.

TBH I must have missed it. My streams are dogshite :(

Arnie

Gerrard's shooting accuracy in the last two years must be the lowest in his entire career. It's pitiful.

Suarez has made a rod for his own back he clearly is a cunt
There's definitely an argument for the boy who cried wolf; Suarez has dived this season. But why are you people actively choosing to be the stupid fucking farmer. It's a parable for gods sake.

Empty

liverpool playing well, admittedly against a terrible villa side, but they really have a losing mentality at the moment which isn't helping on top of already having loads of poor finishers.

Feorax

Gerrard's shooting accuracy in the last two years must be the lowest in his entire career. It's pitiful.

That might be because even when we want him supporting the stiker, he's playing next to the back 4.

We could go 12th today...

sohois

So no Adam or Carroll, Henderson playing well, Downing doing half decent and Carra unable to do anything for the goal, I wonder who the scapegoat will be for this Liverpool performance. I guess it will just be Doni, but it shouldn't be.

GorillaJu

So no Adam or Carroll, Henderson playing well, Downing doing half decent and Carra unable to do anything for the goal, I wonder who the scapegoat will be for this Liverpool performance. I guess it will just be Doni, but it shouldn't be.

Seems like the ref is nailed on for prime scapegoat at this point.

Kenny MUST be gone if he loses another game at Anfield against a 15th placed Villa...

What would this accomplish?

Dempsey scores again...God Damn...

Some big goals around Europe in the respective title races maybe. Milan look like they're going to lose, Juve can go top tonight hopefully! Gomez gets Bayern back in front as Wolfsburg pull one back against BVB...

penalty on cassano not called.

meh, who needs the scudetto, we have found the greatest left back in the world: MUNTARI. finally a worthy successor to maldini.

GorillaJu

If Liverpool lose today and Kenny stays then it says something about Liverpool's standards and Kenny's untouchability.

Can someone please take 30 seconds and explain what it would accomplish if we sacked our manager right now?

We have nothing to play for except the FA cup, and our cup form has been fantastic this year. What would it do to sack Kenny, besides make us look like douchebags?

Slizz

Dempsey scores again...God Damn...

Some big goals around Europe in the respective title races maybe. Milan look like they're going to lose, Juve can go top tonight hopefully! Gomez gets Bayern back in front as Wolfsburg pull one back against BVB...

He is so awesome. Clearly the United States best offensive player in a very long time, maybe of all time, with Howard being the best defensive.

kharma45

Can someone please take 30 seconds and explain what it would accomplish if we sacked our manager right now?

We have nothing to play for except the FA cup, and our cup form has been fantastic this year. What would it do to sack Kenny, besides make us look like douchebags?

Yeah too late in the season to sack him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom