• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Someone should make one of those 'Scumbag Kenny' memes, I can already think of a few lines to go in them - signs young player of the Copa America, plays past it 34yr old in front of him. Traditional winger to whip in crosses for Carroll, never play together. Maxi scores consistently, never plays again. And so on and so on.

GQman2121

Banned
It's got to the point where you almost expect Torres to slip there.

Wait, the ref booked Figueroa for that header?

It was almost to perfect of a setup for him to get a shot off there. He's more of a rebound off the post kind of goal scorer right now......

See, he slips again.

flyover

That goal could send Wigan down, it's a joke.

Not only that, but it could wind up making the difference between Chelsea or Tottenham making Champions League. Tens of millions of Pounds at stake -- at both the top and bottom of the table -- all hinging on that one decision.

Someone should make one of those 'Scumbag Kenny' memes, I can already think of a few lines to go in them - signs young player of the Copa America, plays past it 34yr old in front of him. Traditional winger to whip in crosses for Carroll, never play together. Maxi scores consistently, never plays again. And so on and so on.

'Kunt Kenny'

Choc

Banned
so there's his 2nd yellow (under my watch) and his early shower

he should be gone by now, dissent and simulation

Suarez you joke.

Agger is a boss. He's gonna score, I can sense it.

Holt has equalised for Norwich. Good game that one by the sounds of it.

That was NEVER a dive by Suarez...he was clearly caught.

Kyoufu

Not only that, but it could wind up making the difference between Chelsea or Tottenham making Champions League. Tens of millions of Pounds at stake -- at both the top and bottom of the table -- all hinging on that one decision.

I want to know why there is a 4th official and why they pay them to stand there and watch the game lol.

The FA will have to use replay tech eventually. Maybe not any time soon, but eventually...

edit: Also, HAHAHA suarez.

flyover

Liverpool losing again? Damn. Kenny will get sacked after this. It's the only option.

They'll let him see out the season. They're not getting relegated, and they're not going top four, so there's really nothing at stake for them (besides the FA cup, where they're doing fine).

Choc

Banned
im not kermit :)

sneaky77. Any player that dives pisses me off. I take great delight in handing out simulation cards, makes my day.

Suarez pisses me off a lot because he:

1) fakes injuries to get players booked/sent off

2) treats referees like shit

3) dives every 5 seconds

he is a MUCH better player than what he comes across as but he has some very bad traits he needs to get rid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom