• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Shodan

FUCK YEAH! QUAGLIAAA IS BACK!

Also, I know that I'm in the minority, but I've grown to love Bonucci. Yeah, he still does something really stupid from time to time, but he's obviously getting better and better. When he's focused he's one though CB.

Yep, pretty much.

His main problem was his head, but in the last few games he's doing well indeed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It is a testament to his quality that Barzagli was meant to fill that role, and now he's irreplaceable, and arguably the best CB in Italy at the moment. Legend.

I love Barzagli, he's criminally underrated. :( I lost count of how many last-man-tackles he pulled off this season!

Paracelsus

It doesn't count much but I've been rooting for a Bavarian CL for quite some time now.

EDIT: Verona is a nasty, nasty field. Pitch is crap and they can't wait to pull their beloved catenaccio against AC Milan. Good thing for Milan Ibra will be giantly pissed after today's match, thus seeking revenge.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
TheLucifer said:
Yep, same here. Plus, we will probably have seedorf back from the injury, so yeah, I can easily see how that one is going to end.
Their record against Milan is incredibly poor, I wouldn't worry about it.
35 games, 0 defeats.
LbdFll.jpg

All juve fans should use Del Piero in their avatar by default

I'll go back to this eventually :p

pplt1.png

Their record against Milan is incredibly poor, I wouldn't worry about it.

http://i.imgur.com/LbdFll.jpg[IMG]

I'll go back to this eventually :p

[img]http://i.imgur.com/pplt1.png[img][/QUOTE]
Just like Fiorentin- wait, that's not right (last away win for Fiorentina at San Siro was back in 2000/2001 iirc).

Seriously though, I think that Catania and Chievo are our most difficult away games until the end. Those two and Inter, if they get back to play football instead of tennis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom