• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
I call utter bullshit to this rumor that we are offloading Per Mert after just 1 season. He gets a lot of unjustified shit and I can't see us doing this and I hope we don't.

Kyoufu

They were talking about how good Murphy is before the game began. Comparing him to Scholes at one point...

I feel trolled.

1-0 Lampard (p)

iboS17WkZkhd85.gif

ikWtGJsyCg4dT.gif

ibrv5Uc3M7oRh0.gif

Salvadora

I call utter bullshit to this rumor that we are offloading Per Mert after just 1 season. He gets a lot of unjustified shit and I can't see us doing this and I hope we don't.

It won't happen. I have a feeling we'll come out of this transfer window with some of the shit players sticking around.

Kyoufu

Chelsea are incredibly lucky to get these results after being so shit in the league. How many points have they picked up from just penalties/offsides?

Carbonox

Chelsea are incredibly lucky to get these results after being so shit in the league. How many points have they picked up from just penalties/offsides?

I'm still bitter over losing to them earlier in the season, especially due to that shit referee who failed to send off Luiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom