• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look which two guys are back for the Bayern match :)

Santana

Nice.
Still, I hope he keeps both out of the starting 11.
Großkreutz has been awful in the last match, but he's probably our best option defensively (if not for his co-play with Schmelzer). While the new & improved Kuba together with Piszczek will give Ribbery hell (hopefully).
I'd sub Götze if we were facing defeat, even if Großkreutz is worse off than vs. Wolfsburg, Perisic could still be the better option.
I'm not so sure about the midfield though. Bender & Kehl is our standard option vs. offensive-minded teams, but Bender is still far from 100% while Gündogan is in beast-mode atm. So even with his occasional def. mistakes he's probably the better option next to Kehl.

/edit

I guess Santana is getting ready to join Gladbach!
I hope Goetze starts, that would make things more easy for us.
Boo.
Yeah, I don't think Klopp is dumb like that. Not after the mistake with Bender sub in the Stuttgart game. Either Götze is 100% good to go and then he'll give you hell or he'll be benched.

Lightning

Banned
Say what you like about Chelsea but Fulham look creatively dead. I doubt they will get anything from this game leaving the task if stopping these tossers at Chelsea to us!!!

AlexBasch

Hughes! That was close.

*goal gifs by SunhiLegend

My brother is loving those, he's at work but he can watch those gifs, both of us thank you for them. :)

TeegsD

to me it was. Both players going for the ball. Luisao swipes Ricky in the back of the neck and looked hard enough to knock him off balance while he was trying to turn around the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom