• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Because we're going to be playing 10 reserves against Everton? We were terrible tonight, there's no discussion there. I just don't see how it's any indication of the game on Saturday.

Remember what thread you are in. We are like David Pleat's subconscious in here.

Kyoufu

Because we're going to be playing 10 reserves against Everton? We were terrible tonight, there's no discussion there. I just don't see how it's any indication of the game on Saturday.

You have your 3rd in line keeper starting and it's not like your starting 11 players have been great in 2012. In fact, your reserves did a better job :p

He said he didn't want to talk about any questions on the decisions made during the game, answered one question by saying he didn't see why he has to explain himself, at one point he walked in front of the camera and looked like he was leaving or possibly going to shake someone's hand, but he went back, then said there's a press conference on Thursday morning "if you're invited Andy" to answer questions on Saturday's game.

He tried to leave half way through and then uninvited the transfer gimp to Liverpool's press conference on Thursday.

Hahahhaa. Such an arsehole.

FootballFan

i6qzEpGJ00Rlf.jpg

LOL.
He kinda looks like Garlic Jr from Dragon Ball Z.

On Barca:
Good win, Sanchez was awesome, Messi's goal was great, Pedros header was a huge surprise, probably didn't aim for the top left like that. Great result. 1 point, pressures on Madrid. :)

Good luck Abi. He is having his liver transplant right now.

I'd say QPR, Bolton and yourselves have been just as bad as each other (Wolves far and away the worst of the season, Wigan I just like so I'm biased). But tonight? Deserved more. Liverpool were favoured by the referee tonight.

Are you shitting me? Five yellows and a red card and you call that favorite? I would hate to say when the ref hate us.

FuturusX

Blame the Yak for missing the first penalty.

His second wasn't that good either. Pretty bad performance from him. Blackburn didn't really go for it. When you fighting for your life and the other team has 10 men...you really have to show more ambition.

Wilbur

Banned
Are you shitting me? Five yellows and a red card and you call that favorite? I would hate to say when the ref hate us.

Of course I'm not kidding. If all those cards were justified, that's neither for or against, it's calling it correctly. Factoring in what should have been in my opinion a red for Flanagan and could easily have been a red for Jones, that's favouring Liverpool in my eyes.

Just saw the other results. Good win for Milan, were they any good tonight? And Barca - I was going to watch them but it was always going to be one way traffic. Sanchez was a great buy.

Wilbur

Banned
Götze will miss tomorrow's match :(

Not that it matters that much, he wouldn't have played more than 10 to 15 minutes, anyway.

What time is it on tomorrow? I really want to watch it but probably going out around 8ish, will watch if its on earlier than that.

I once misplaced my wallet which had condoms and money in it.

And I had no money for replacements.

You should have made a baby and then sold it for condoms

FootballFan

Of course I'm not kidding. If all those cards were justified, that's neither for or against, it's calling it correctly. Factoring in what should have been in my opinion a red for Flanagan and could easily have been a red for Jones, that's favouring Liverpool in my eyes.

Just saw the other results. Good win for Milan, were they any good tonight? And Barca - I was going to watch them but it was always going to be one way traffic. Sanchez was a great buy.

:lol love your avatar.

Nothing worse than people complaining about justified cards "but we had a red card!!" - It was a red card offense so it should be a red card. Nothing wrong with that.

Sanchez has been awesome for us. His work rate is just phenomenal. Going to be great when Afellay and Villa are back to being fit.

Wilbur

Banned
So did your dad.

[IM G]http://h9.abload.de/img/untitled-1j5xjl.gif[/IMG]

LOL fucking perfect. I'm happy Liverpool won tonight just for that.

:lol love your avatar.

Nothing worse than people complaining about justified cards "but we had a red card!!"

Sanchez has been awesome for us. His work rate is just phenomenal. Going to be great when Afellay and Villa are back to being fit.

Yeah, complaining that you got a bunch of yellows despite them being deserved is bizarre.

Afellay, i can't believe how old he is! He looks 13! Good player though. I miss Villa, great player.

18:00 GMT

It's on at 8 in Germany, so I guess 7 in the UK?

Cheers, will watch and then get drunk and slap my knees, wear lederhosen, eat sausage
probably will actually get a hot dog as well as suck cock

Wilbur

Banned
When I was 10 my dad was teaching me how to play golf, I wasn't very good at it.

He then said "Put your head down and give it a lash, thats how you were born".

Cheers dad.

My friend was conceived when his parents were so drunk they fancied anal sex, so took off the condom, he put it in the wrong place and accidentally inseminated her

FootballFan

Afellay, i can't believe how old he is! He looks 13! Good player though. I miss Villa, great player.

Haha Afellay does have that Baby-Face thing going. Still looks like he is in his late teens.
Villa has been missed too, though if he were fit, Tello would probably have not gotten all these opportunities.

PaulLFC

Why? What's he done?
Constantly asks baiting questions to attempt to get managers into trouble with what they could say to them. I also remember the interview with Rafa where he asked the same question about 5 or 6 times, Rafa clearly avoiding answering so as to not get in trouble, yet Burton treated him like he was thick and kept repeating the same question over and over.

Was involved in the Sian Massey stuff with Keys and Gray as well and was lucky to keep his job when the other two went.

Constantly asks baiting questions to attempt to get managers into trouble with what they could say to them. I also remember the interview with Rafa where he asked the same question about 5 or 6 times, Rafa clearly avoiding answering so as to not get in trouble, yet Burton treated him like he was thick and kept repeating the same question over and over.

Was involved in the Sian Massey stuff with Keys and Gray as well and was lucky to keep his job when the other two went.

Heh, what a dick.

Salvadora

Wow.

Wilbur

Banned
So Liverpool a point behind Everton again, would be great if the Toffees could finish above them. Newcastle already dismantled the top 6 thanks to Pardiola.

Clegg

I liked Benitez. Surprised how well he done with Valencia though, because his league form with Liverpool was patchy. Good manager though, great man. His work for Hillsborough and everything has been class.
He was prone to some very odd outbursts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom