• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Momentum is massive in the run-in. We're still in a great position obv but City were dead after Sunday, we've given them a massive boost.

Giggs was saying today how nobody would take the lead for granted, it seemed like he did tonight. A shocking performance from him and what was worse is that Ferguson left him on. He won't explain that though, he'll just moan about the refs.

That was horrid. 2 home games now, we have to win both so we're 5 ahead going to the Etihad.

I think we'll beat Villa but Everton will be very tricky.

I'm worried about Rooney now. He doesn't like being subbed. I hope he doesn't have another one of his temper tantrums.

We should aim to win our next 2 games and then park the bus at the Etihad.

Rad-

untitled-22r2ljo.gif

Despite this awesome missile, the game is shitty as hell.

It's crazy how the shot is so powerful but the ball still drops like that.

And I laughed at Ronaldo's fks this season... Well now he has scored like 3-4 in the last few weeks. :p

rififi

Madrid is playing like they used to - they're not playing like a team, but a group of individuals. Poor communication between players like the last game, both defensively and offensively. Benzema had a good chance of scoring though, but apart from that (and the fk), not really any decent chances by Madrid.
Hopefully Madrid can pull themselves together for the second half (and the rest of the season).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Clegg

Jones should only play if there is an injury in defence. He hasn't had a good game in months now. We need Rafael back as he is a great foil for Valencia on the wing.

I'd be tempted to play a 3 man midfield against Villa, with Rooney up front by himself. We'll need to do this anyway as we couldn't keep any sort of possession with our 2 man midfield.

Scholes/Carrick/Cleverley in midfield. Nani and Valencia on the wing and Rooney up front.

Zabojnik

Fucking hell, I had to go out so I listened to the last 15min in my car and I almost had an accident when the Capitano scored. The guy behind me went nuts on the horn. I love you Alex. ONE MORE YEAR!!!

Wessiej

Also, I ordered a shirt from a site where I know it's fake, but the price and the people talking about that site made me order it. It will arrive soon so when it's good I will let everybody know.

JUVESTORE is selling short sleeved home kits for 32quid. Customized with ADP is 44.52+shipping. I think I might just bite.

Edit: Except all they have is XXL noooooooo

The way I love this Barca team was pretty much the way I loved the galactico's. Raul, Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo, Roberto Carlos, Casillas, Beckham. Before and after they moved to Madrid.

I used to have a Del Piero, Nedved and Trezeguet Juventus top too, was a massive fan of their team back then.

WrikaWrek

Banned
The way I love this Barca team was pretty much the way I loved the galactico's. Raul, Ronaldo, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Casillas, Beckham. Before and after they moved to Madrid.

I used to have a Del Piero, Nedved and Trezeguet Juventus top too, was a massive fan of their team back then.

You mention Beckham but not Figo?

I feel insulted. Beckham was a piece of shit at Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom