• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

If we got either I'd tattoo them on my arse and change my gamertag.

ItZ FalcA0 V3

Atletico paid £35 million for Falcao. You'd need to offer at least £45m for Atletico to be interested.

Liverpool valued Carroll to at the same level as Falcao.

Wonders never cease.

dc89

Holy shit. Dat movement on dat ball.

I remember Neville talking about Kun's 2nd ever City goal, the screamer. He said he doesn't understand how players can do that to a ball.

Well, that was nothing like Kun's, that was insane.

bjaelke

I remember a poster of him dressed up as superman. Pretty hilarious stuff. Was expecting you to pick a real club legend though, Per Per or Dan Anton. Some great moments has been had chanting Dan Anton, you're one of us.

I've spent the last 20 minutes looking for a picture of Uche without any luck.

2-1

untitled-285yklv.gif

My streams stuttering, only replays I managed to capture

Am I the only one who thinks this isn't such a great idea? The number 10 is legendary and it was legendary long before Del Piero took it. Sivori, Platini, Baggio, Zidane ... It should stay there for future players to be inspired by it and feel the weight of countless victories behind it. It's bigger than Del Piero, as corny and hollow that may sound.

I mean, if for anybody, then we should retire it for Del Piero. But I always felt such a move was more suited for teams like Napoli, where it's unlikely a new Maradona will appear anytime soon.

No you're right. I just meant temporarily until we find a real replacement. I don't want Giovinco thinking he can get his selfish little fingers on it.

Amazing by Ronaldo. But I fucking hate him. Every time he scores he just looks angry.

His character makes you either hate him or love him. I know a few people who really hate him and everything about his personality and some people who think its awesome. My mind seems to change every month or so.

panty

Pepe and Arbeloa need to go. They're fucking awful. Also what's wrong with Xabi. He has been quite shit for the past few months.

IceCold

His character makes you either hate him or love him. I know a few people who really hate him and everything about his personality and some people who think its awesome. My mind seems to change every month or so.

He makes me think of Kanye. He's a passionate dude and all he wants is to be the best and he's loved yet hated by many. Sure on the pitch hiss personality might not be the best but at least he's 100% committed to what he does, he's super hardworking (always the 1st and last to leave training), doesn't do drugs or alcohol, etc. I think anybody can respect that.

RM should spend 50m this summer on buying the best CB they can. Thiago Silva or Hummels or maybe Vidic but it's probably too late for that.

It's make a massive difference to their team cos their current CBs can't focus for longer than 10 seconds at a time.

feel

fuck you ref that was a clear foul by diego on ronaldo that led to that opportunity for Atletico

coentrao started total shit today but has improved a good bit

pappe

I have a feeling athletic are gonna score here. Madrids defence is beyond shit.

It will be funny to see Madrid loose the league. If only for mou's meltdowns. I wonder who he will poke In the eye this time around.

panty

It must be so frustrating for Ronaldo. He is basically the one who scores all the important goals and he's constantly aggressive but the rest of the team are playing like shit.

E: Pen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom