• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You score 52 goals in a season...and there's somebody out there 10 goals ahead of you. Feels bad man.

Ronaldo will get to 60 this season and Messi 70. Wat.

Keio

For a Finer World
Ronaldo has carried Real Madrid alone today. Great effort. Still an insecure wanker with overcompensation issues of course ;)

IceCold

Ronaldo has carried Real Madrid alone today. Great effort. Still an insecure wanker with overcompensation issues of course ;)

I wouldn't call someone who's the fastest person to reach 100 goal ever in La Liga, an insecure wanker. Torres yes. But not Ronaldo.

How do Ronaldo and Messi never get tired. Like ever.

RM better hope Ronaldo has his shooting boots on in Munich cos Gomez will gobble up those gaps.

Keio

For a Finer World
Still, title race not over. Plenty of chances to bottle it for RMA based on today's overall performance.

Wilbur

Banned
Ronaldo - 40 in 32 league games, 52 in 47 overall.

Messi - 39 in 31 league games, 61 in 51 overall.

Makes me feel so fucking inadequate hahaha FUCK WIGAN AND FUCK FOOTBALL GONNA MASTURBATE UNTIL DEATH

IceCold

SDIob.png

Strange sense of calm tonight after those results pretty much confirm relegation

3 points and 3 goals from safety and we still have to visit Tottenham, Swansea and Chelsea

Clegg

I wonder what its like for Ronaldo to know that he can score all these goals yet there is still a player in the same league better than him.

He must be fairly miffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom