• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

This is the killer. It's so ridiculous... and it varies on significance of the game which makes it even worse.

I'll go to a College Football game against a no-name team and pay 20, then as soon as it's a rival team or a ranked team its up to 40$ just to fucking park! On top of my 60$ ticket to get in, and the 8$ beer and 6+$ food item.

And then, after alllllll that you get to sit in gridlock traffic at the end of the game for at least 20 minutes before you EXIT the stadium.

SIDENOTE: Catch the latest ep of Community, Alison Brie's cleavage is out of control(see av) the whole episode, I needed to re-watch after the first time...

Dddddddayum

panty

Hai guise

LETS PLAY A GAME!

Okay since there aren't any really interesting matches tonight, why don't we reveal the country where we're from? Not to make to task too (childish) easy, lets post our nations' best current player so you'll have to guess the country.

Okay? AWESOME, I can start.

RDOc3.jpg

Hai guise

LETS PLAY A GAME!

Okay since there aren't any really interesting matches tonight, why don't we reveal the country where we're from? Not to make to task too (childish) easy, lets post our nations' best current player so you'll have to guess the country.

Okay? AWESOME, I can start.

http://i.imgur.com/RDOc3.jpg['/IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yDrsN.jpg
wRbGH.jpg
hoBqj.jpg

:(

Yen

Wilbury is an "Irish" cockney. I say "Irish", he isn't Irish at all, no matter what he says. Think Tony Cascarino.

Out for Milan's game tomorrow: Boateng, Abate, Ambrosini, Zambrotta, Mesbah, Inzaghi, Thiago Silva, Pato, Flavio Roma, Merkel

Back: Bonera, Aquilani, van Bommel

All the same, Genoa have not got a positive result at the San Siro against Milan since they got promoted in 2007.

At best, we can hope for a draw. Maybe Gilardino pulls some magic against his former team, but, realistically, I don't think there's any hope that we'll get any help.

We'll have to win against Cesena. Which is, of course, doable... but then, there's Mutu.

Kyoufu

Iranian according to google.

Correct.

Lived in England most of my life but I was born there.

That's Osasuna's player of the year named Javad Nekounam.

You're Spanish? Well that explains why you never 'got' the Sunderland rivalry! Where do you live now? You have to try and get up to Newcastle on derby day, there really isn't a day like it!

Unfortunately when I lived in Newcastle for a few years I was too young to follow football (I was 6 years old lol) so I hadn't really experienced the derby passion.

I'll be there next year though. It has to be done.

Correct.

Lived in England most of my life but I was born there.

That's Osasuna's player of the year named Javad Nekounam.

Oh ok, got you!

Well the point still stands, get up to Newcastle one derby day and I'm sure you'll understand the Sunderland thing more :D

Fry

Hai guise

LETS PLAY A GAME!

ih5NjJAy92yoi.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbury is an "Irish" cockney. I say "Irish", he isn't Irish at all, no matter what he says. Think Tony Cascarino.

Ahh shut the feck up yeh gobshite

Dear God.

I think I understand why you're so "odd".

I....I'm so sorry.

Strangely enough, the riots have only improved the place. I work in Croydon, but I live in a sleepier little town called Carshalton a little away from it. It's nice here. No incest or buggery or anything.

I think.

Okay so the best player from my country of birth:

Tom-Cleverley-Short-Hairstyles-Picture.jpg

Mastadon

Banned
Ahh shut the feck up yeh gobshite

Strangely enough, the riots have only improved the place. I work in Croydon, but I live in a sleepier little town called Carshalton a little away from it. It's nice here. No incest or buggery or anything.

I think.

Sounds dull.

Apparently Anderson was involved in any road traffic incident last night in Brazil. Possibly drunk driving. I can't see him lasting much longer at United.

FA Youth Cup semi final tonight. 2nd leg between Chelsea and United, Chelsea 2-1 up from the 1st leg.

Clegg

Apparently Anderson was involved in any road traffic incident last night in Brazil. Possibly drunk driving. I can't see him lasting much longer at United.

FA Youth Cup semi final tonight. 2nd leg between Chelsea and United, Chelsea 2-1 up from the 1st leg.

I can see SAF showing him the door.

Hes an injury prone midfielder that has crashed his car on 2 different occasions now.

Hes also a bit crap. What was he doing in Brazil anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom