• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What's amazing about Dexter is that they managed to not make Deb the worst character on the show anymore. Not because they made her better of course, just because everything started sucking much harder. Still want to punch her in her stupid face every time she is in any scene, don't know why I keep watching the show, just want it to end already. :(

One of the best sitcoms around :p

Do you know who is really hot? The girl from Big Bang Theory. Her, Marion Cotillard and Tom Cleverley mmmmmmm

imDXHMCNVtpi7.gif

Luckily don't even know who you are talking about. Watched one episode of big bang theory and that was enough to realize it's worse than two and a half men, which already really is a pretty shitty show except for the fat kid. HOW CAN YOU WATCH THAT SHIT, WILBURY?!

Wilbur

Banned
Luckily don't even know who you are talking about. Watched one episode of big bang theory and that was enough to realize it's worse than two and a half men, which already really is a pretty shitty show except for the fat kid. HOW CAN YOU WATCH THAT SHIT, WILBURY?!

I fucking despise it. But woke up early today at my girlfriends and telly was left on, couldn't be bothered to change the channel. So it was on while I surfed GAF. I don't think I've ever laughed.

Best shows ever (that I've seen)? Father Ted, Arrested Development, UK Office, The Wire, Thick Of It

Salvadora

This.

I fucking despise it. But woke up early today at my girlfriends and telly was left on, couldn't be bothered to change the channel. So it was on while I surfed GAF. I don't think I've ever laughed.

Best shows ever (that I've seen)? Father Ted, Arrested Development, UK Office, The Wire, Thick Of It

Gots taste Wilbury. Mind you, I don't think Father Ted has aged enormously well.

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is still my favourite comedy followed by Brass Eye.

Got way too many shows to watch. BB, Mad Men, Arrested Development, The Wire...May have to drop a couple of my current shows, Gossip Girl has been in poor form lately.

Yeah I watch Gossip Girl, say suttin

This is the word of the lord.

Dexter got so bad I stopped watching. So did Heroes, although that was never amazing to begin with. Breaking Bad is awesome though. Just finished watching the episode where
you think Walt is going to tell Jesse that he let his girlfriend die when she was choking on her vomit. The one with the fly.

Wilbur

Banned
Id definitely recommend giving the IT crowd a go

Yeah that's good too! And Inbetweeners and misfits for recent UK comedy

Boardwalk Empire season two was fantastic as well, as was the second half of season one. Still need to watch half of Battlestar and Six Feet Under, all of Sopranos and Deadwood and Breaking Bad

Well this is understandable... I guess. At least your girlfriend didn't make you watch it or something, ex made me watch dawsons creek, i feel like a part of me has been dead ever since. Brofist for The Wire. My favorite show will always be six feet under, I cry like a bitch at the ending every time. :']

Also Curb and Always Sunny for comedy, so gooooooood. Currently watching new season of mad men and waiting for more breaking bad.

Dexter got so bad I stopped watching.

I wish I could do that. But too weak and need my closure and see how it ends. Mostly watch it while playing football manager now though, makes it a bit less painful.

elsk

Banned
Just discovered my CAM (#10) in FIFA career mode is a former BVB youth product. Tyrała.

Btw, Leitner is former 1860 Munich?!

Wilbur

Banned
Well this is understandable... I guess. At least your girlfriend didn't make you watch it or something, ex made me watch dawsons creek, i feel like a part of me has been dead ever since. Brofist for The Wire. My favorite show will always be six feet under, I cry like a bitch at the ending every time. :']

Also Curb and Always Sunny for comedy, so gooooooood. Currently watching new season of mad men and waiting for more breaking bad.

I wish I could do that. But too weak and need my closure and see how it ends. Mostly watch it while playing football manager now though, makes it a bit less painful.

I got about halfway through the second season of Six Feet Under but fell behind on Sky Atlantic. Got the DVDs though so will watch eventually.

Curb is brilliant, haven't seen it's always Sunny.

The Wire's just incredible. Lester <3

I loved the Bunk and Omar discussion.

Bunk's 'how far we done fell' speech and Omar's reaction was fucking brilliant.

Also how
Omar's death is reflected in it.

defel

Best Wire scene is where DeAngelo confesses and agrees to turn himself in in exchange for the men at the top.
An amazing scene that captures everything fantastic about that show.

Arnie

"How my hair look Mike?"

"It look good girl"

Love The Wire. It's up there but I personally prefer The Sopranos and Mad Men. Need to get round to Breaking Bad.

panty

Holy crap, just watched Tucker And Dale vs Evil and it was hilarious for a "horror movie". I knew it had some comedy aspects in it but I almost laughed all the way through :lol

Salazar

Gawd, the police are having another look at Bebe's transfer.

Looking for irregularities rofl. The whole thing is one big fucken steaming irregularity.

Clegg

The whole Bebe transfer stuff was so obviously dodgy.

I'm just surprised that its taken this long for it come come under investigation.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
What went on with Bebe? I thought it was weird that he was immediately loaned out but I didn't look into the details of it.

Empty

best bunk scene is that one where he pretends the photocopier is a lie-detector. "the bigger the lie the more they believe" fuckin' lol

serious scene wise it's all about d'angelo and
where's wallace
or anything with the kids

Clegg

What went on with Bebe? I thought it was weird that he was immediately loaned out but I didn't look into the details of it.

He was signed for 7m euros and a week later SAF admitted to never actually seeing him play. Just before he signed for United, Bebe left his old agent and signed up with Jorge Mendes.

Mendes is the guy that represents Nani, Ronaldo and Anderson. Bebes old club say that about 3m of the transfer fee has gone directly to the agent.

Some people are suggesting that United bought Bebe so they could gain access to players that Mendes represents. Basically the Bebe transfer was to keep Mendes sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom