• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

You've failed to score in 4 out of your last 5 now. I didn't see the game today but it sounds like the Spurs game. I thought Sunderland would win today for sure, I didn't know the goals had dried up for you (save the City game).

We missed 2 or 3 absolute sitters today. Larsson's miss was one of those 'how the hell did that NOT go in?' ones.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Steve Kean tried to make a sub today.....after already 3

H3T42.gif

In Italy there is mandatory cardiac screening for all young people engaged in organized sport. What went wrong here?

Maybe it's something that showed up in the worst possible moment, while during the exams everything was looking fine.

Even Cassano, who plays in Milan and not Livorno, had a cardiac problem back in october when on the plane to Milan. Maybe if he was under stress in that particular moment things could've been worse.

By the way, the doctors said that it wouldn't matter if the ambulance was already on the field, it wouldn't have changed anything.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Real Madrid isn't full of amazing players as some would lead you to believe.

Most of their center midfielders are average at best. Khedira for example.

Rad-

Their offensive players are maybe the best in the world. Goalkeeper too. Rest of the team, not so much.

Wilbur

Banned

Khedira's average? Haha okay then. Maybe compared to Alonso, Xavi and Iniesta he is, but he's a very good, solid player

Well Arbeloa is as undependable as there is.

He's unshowy and flashy though, he'll always put a shift in. I think he's okay, but Ramos there would probably be better with Albiol in the centre

panty

Don't you dare speak like that about Khedira. He might not be the most technical player out there but his work ethic is top class and he can surprise you. Also I would argue Alonso is pretty good too. Not to forget about Diarra.
Khedira's average? Haha okay then. Maybe compared to Alonso, Xavi and Iniesta he is, but he's a very good, solid player

He's unshowy and flashy though, he'll always put a shift in. I think he's okay, but Ramos there would probably be better with Albiol in the centre

Arbeloa makes lots of stupid small mistakes.

rififi

I would rather have Varane in the center and push Ramos back at RB rather than Arbeloa. While Varane is young and inexperienced, he at least has the pace to track back; when Arbeloa gets beat, he just stands in the way.

And fuck now there is a penalty.

sneaky77

pk by Ramos.. and 0-1 lol.. I still think Madrid wins this 4-1

I would rather have Varane in the center and push Ramos back at RB rather than Arbeloa. While Varane is young and inexperienced, he at least has the pace to track back; when Arbeloa gets beat, he just stands in the way.

Rmos is a liability as a RB because he likes to think he is Alves.

First PK against Madrid this yr lol..

panty

Every game. Fucking defence, why don't you work.

If we don't spend 100 million on defenders I don't know what we'll do.

E: Benzema for Sahin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom