• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid 0-1 Gijon (p)

untitled-13dkys.gif

untitled-2wqjdf.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
All according to keikaku. Madrid always need to concede in these games to be able to activate Beast Mode.

feel

Ramos is Xabi Alonso today, good long assists.

lmao at that Mou reaction. I wonder if he's trying to get out of Nou Camp

Carbonox

Madrid conceding to be able to go in to RAAAAAGE mode is standard. I wonder if anyone has stats on how many times this has happened and what happened when Madrid scored first instead...

sneaky77

Is not like the game changed with the PK, Sporting got a lucky play but you are not going to hold Madrid to no goals defending in your box the whole fucking game.

Also Mourinsho is a prick, Pepe elbows someone and Mou complains lol.

panty

Is not like the game changed with the PK, Sporting got a lucky play but you are not going to hold Madrid to no goals defending in your box the whole fucking game.

Also Mourinsho is a prick, Pepe elbows someone and Mou complains lol.

Pepe didn't even see him.

Khedira fauled again.

rififi

Imo, Mourinho is the most entertaining figure in football. Who cares about goal compilations, I can watch his tantrums forever.

keit4

Banned
Wow at the RM fans in the stadium singing "A segunda!" against Sporting :/ Tasteless and disrespectful. Thats is what they called "El señorio" i suppose...

EDIT: and again Mou and his show, what a fucking asshole.

Wilbur

Banned
I love Mourinho. When he's not poking people in the eye, I love him.

Watching the end of Schalke - Dortmund. I have to say Schmelzer's hair is awful. But go Dortmund! Nice to see Bundesliga hasn't regressed to Bayern winning at least every second time.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Wow at the RM fans in the stadium singing "A segunda!" against Sporting :/ Tasteless and disrespectful. Thats is what they called "El señorio" i suppose...

EDIT: and again Mou and his show, what a fucking asshole.

Mind explaining for those of us who don't speak moon language?

How does Segunda and El Senorio sound tasteless and disrespectful?

For a Portuguese like me, it sounds like Monday and The Landlord.

Carbonox

Mind explaining for those of us who don't speak moon language?

How does Segunda and El Senorio sound tasteless and disrespectful?

For a Portuguese like me, it sounds like Monday and The Landlord.

Segunda is second tier of Spanish football. So basically the RM fans are taunting the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom