• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

Kaka/Granero for Khedira. There's no other choice. We have to win this match.

Hahahaha, are you for real? Ronaldo the god of diving? What the fuck.

2011_12_8_12_52.jpg

God Tier.

Good goal by the way.

sneaky77

what a stupid way to lose the ball and give up a goal.

And that's why you're getting relegated Sporting

He didn't do the airboob grope celebration

panty

Did anyone notice how Ronaldo tried to raise the spirit among Real players around 60'-70'. He is truly a team player no matter what haters say.

Two more things:

1 - I decided on kebab and pizza

2- sorry but I really like the the marks and spencer ad wit Gary Barlow singing here comes th sun, I feel bad

Noirulus

I'm just saying, if you're going to say he's won penalties for diving, you should at least show some proof/the games where he's done this.

And you're a blind hater if you haven't noticed that he barely dives anymore.

panty

I'm just saying, if you're going to say he's won penalties for diving, you should at least show some proof/the games where he's done this.

And you're a blind hater if you haven't noticed that he barely dives anymore.

It's not worth it. Just let them talk.

All Ronaldo does now is smash it in the net.

He was a more rounded player at United.

He has regressed as a player.

No.

Wilbur

Banned
All Ronaldo does now is smash it in the net.

He was a more rounded player at United.

He has regressed as a player.

He sets up a fair few as well. And he's scoring 50 goals a season, I wouldn't say he's regressed.

Also Jeff I really want a kebab. We had dinner at like 2, I'm starving.

panty

Bwahahhaha. The we are victims mentality. Dude Madrid and Barcelona can never take this stance. They have it too good.

I've watched probably every Real match this season and can't remember Ronaldo diving blatantly. Maybe in United but not so much in Real.

Higuain
Ronaldo
Benzema

sneaky77

Tut tut.

I remember when he had the skill and imagination to take on as many defenders as he liked. At Madrid all he does is shoot, all the time.

Hes a flat track bully.

yeah he's a little obsessed for the goal scoring to keep with Messi and sometimes he doesn't make the right play cause of it

Wasn't even sure it was in the box

untitled-1024x6g.gif

His doesn't hardly dive like he used to but he still does on the occassion

This one looks painful, seems more like he put his foot wrongly on the ground more than a dive :/

You can clearly see he tries to hit the ball too, and he had no reason to dive there, he had an excellent angle there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom