• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Someone mentioned this on RAWK but watch Andy Carroll's goal today and keep your eye on Fellaini, you see it best at 45 seconds onwards :)

Is he looking at a pigeon or something? How can he not jump at all, that ball should have been cleared easily. He is daydreaming. Fair play to Carroll, he missed two chances that even Torres would have scored, but he kept trying.

Shorty

Banned
8 points behind that dortmund scum. Embarassing.
1260710343244.jpg

Edit - Ugh just had a look over the past few pages and really shouldn't of bothered posting on here.
I know right? Like Ronaldo is a diver. Madness.

;)

You should have left your post. Tbh, that's what football fans, or fans of any sport really, are like. For the most part I think the thread is sound, there are a few running jokes and a few silly moments but really I can't think of many football discussions when that isn't par for the course.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed your day out. How did you end up at Manchester Airport lol :S

ShogunX

I know right? Like Ronaldo is a diver. Madness.

;)

You should have left your post. Tbh, that's what football fans, or fans of any sport really, are like. For the most part I think the thread is sound, there are a few running jokes and a few silly moments but really I can't think of many football discussions when that isn't par for the course.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed your day out. How did you end up at Manchester Airport lol :S

Banter is fair game and we all take and give it out when the time comes but so many posts in here are a bit ''meh''. Somebody calling Suarez ''wanker fucking cockhead'' I mean come on now.

As for Manchester Airport - Woman driver getting all stressed on the motorway.

Abload.de's 10MB GIF size limit is doing my nut in.

I don't want to use minus T_T

You can use some functions in Jasc Animation Shop 3 (freeware) to try to trim the file size.
Like "Cull Animation" - you can cut out every 5th frame, or more.
You can also limit the color palette.

Levante have had good chances to go 2-0 up.

Li Liga is so far ahead of the PL it's not even funny. Levante's quality of football is much better than most PL teams.

Don Andres coming on. Shit's about to get real.

Wessiej

Italy, England and Spain have historically been home to the top leagues in Europe.

Today at work we all agreed that Italy wasn't a big league, but on par with the English League.

Spain is on a whole other level, not even close. But nobody from out of Spain is noticing it because we only watch Barca/Madrid beat everyone with 5-0.

immy

Banned
Today at work we all agreed that Italy wasn't a big league, but on par with the English League.

Spain is on a whole other level, not even close. But nobody from out of Spain is noticing it because we only watch Barca/Madrid beat everyone with 5-0.

How does Germany compare?

Arnie

Bask in the glory Shogun and let them moan. As Moyes said, the world wanted Everton to win, concurred by Salazar's, "make the world smile" line this morning. We've just taken on the world Shogun, and and no gif sums it up better than this one.

untitled-13cjli.gif

IceCold

By the way, does anybody know why France always had a crappy league compared to other European countries? You'd think that such a big country like France would have league on par with Spain or Italy, or at least Germany. Yet, only one of their teams has won the Champion's League. Much smaller countries like Portugal and the Netherlands have a much better track record than them.

edit: yay Gil Vicente

sneaky77

messi took that shot so calmly lol.. 1-1, when you defend Barca with 9 players parked in your 18 yrd line, it's bound to happen if you miss your chances.

panty

When Levante scored the commentators were like "Goal, that's a goal." and now when Messi scored they were "MESSIIIIIIII GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL, OMG GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL. MESSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII".

Ugh.

Bask in the glory Shogun and let them moan. As Moyes said, the world wanted Everton to win, concurred by Salazar's, "make the world smile" line this morning. We've just taken on the world Shogun, and and no gif sums it up better than this one.

http://h11.abload.de/img/untitled-13cjli.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]Maybe I'm seeing things completely wrong but seriously...there is always delight in this thread when one of the "big" teams lose. Liverpool have just been losing more than the others. I really don't think there's anything special about the way Liverpool are treated here.

Suarez is a different matter I suppose.

Salvadora

Maybe I'm seeing things completely wrong but seriously...there is always delight in this thread when one of the "big" teams lose. Liverpool have just been losing more than the others. I really don't think there's anything special about the way Liverpool are treated here.

Suarez is a different matter I suppose.

Just look at MU the other night or MC for a while there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom