• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

Banned
I have a DVD from FIFA for referees that explains exactly why the fuck that is NOT handball

hand your badge in mate, fuck

Kyoufu

isIKoEDJ7dAyH.gif

Stubo

I wish Berbatov was in the picture. I'm thinking 4-4-2 with Rooney and Welbeck.
THIS.

I appreciate SAF doesn't see his style of play fitting with his fast forwards philosophy, but when the man is the top scorer in the league surely freezing him out isn't the best course of action? Also, chucking him on with 5 minutes to go trying to save the game isn't proper treatment for such a gent.

He deserves much better than this.

LegoArmo

I don't even know what Berbatov has done wrong, is he just too lazy so Fergie has gone off him?

If that's the case, the entire team should be benched they way they just sit back and let the other team play, recently.

Salazar

I'm thinking 4-4-2 with Rooney and Welbeck.

If it's something other than

DDG
Raf Evans Rio Evra
Valencia Carrick Scholes Young
Rooney Welbeck

I will be really quite surprised. Just no fucking Giggs as a starter. And give Nani and Clev time.

Edit: Just as I post

MUFC
De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Young, Rooney, Welbeck

kharma45

Team is De Gea, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Rafael, Carrick, Scholes, Young, Valencia, Rooney, Welbeck

Villa line up - Given Hutton Collins Baker Lichaj Bannan Gardner Clark Ireland Weimann Agbonlahor.

Stubo

I don't even know what Berbatov has done wrong, is he just too lazy so Fergie has gone off him?

If that's the case, the entire team should be benched they way they just sit back and let the other team play, recently.
Well his goal output isn't in question, but I think it has to just be to do with the rest of the forwards are faster than him, and that's the way the team is being set up.

I don't dislike this strategy as such, but when teams are closing it down it is good to have the option of putting on an excellent technical player such as Berbatov, and I feel that perhaps he could have been crucial at breaking down a couple of difficult defences this season.

Something something play him at CM :p

The Glazers will be at the match today.

Time for SAF to demand more transfer money.
Really? That's interesting. What brings them over. Anyway, hope they're well protected. Not a fan in the slightest but they get some really awful treatment when they visit. They're better off staying away.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Alex is a pretty well-known USA (U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!) and NY lover, he's been saying that's where he'd want to end his football playing career for as long as I can remember. I'm sure money would be a nice incentive, too. Anyway, ONE MORE YEAR!
L.A. Done deal.

D2Six.jpg

Clegg

Team is De Gea, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Rafael, Carrick, Scholes, Young, Valencia, Rooney, Welbeck

Villa line up - Given Hutton Collins Baker Lichaj Bannan Gardner Clark Ireland Weimann Agbonlahor.

United team is what I expected.

Hopefully we'll get to see some Clev today.

BERBA IS ON THE BENCH.

HE IS ALIVE

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Szczesny "I stand in front of a mirror and say to myself: 'Damn, I'm interested in winning trophies only with Arsenal.'

"I want to be part of the team that show fans the bad times are over. I won't leave until we achieve this."

Love him.

Pogba would be stupid to leave United now.

He's stupid for many reasons really
QF3uH.gif

Stubo

If you're a young CM looking to break into world football, is there really any better place to do it than at United right now? The position is screaming out for someone to grab hold of it and stake their claim to it for the next 10-15 years.

Wilbur

Banned
Pogba's a tool, I'd like him to go for fucking us around for a year. Hopefully Cleverley and Nani get a good half hour today, and Berba ahead of Chicha please. Playing with Hernandez this season has been like playing with 10 men, needs a rest of a pre-season, Gold Cup was last year wasn't it?

Salvadora

Szczesny is one of my favorite Arsenal players, Its remarkable how he's progressed this season. I still feel uncomfortable with Almunia still at the club

Slizz

Pogba's a tool, I'd like him to go for fucking us around for a year. Hopefully Cleverley and Nani get a good half hour today, and Berba ahead of Chicha please. Playing with Hernandez this season has been like playing with 10 men, needs a rest of a pre-season, Gold Cup was last year wasn't it?

Yes.

Berba shoulda been playing in our last 10 PL games... Doesn't he not get a medal if he didn't make enough appearances?

Stubo

Berba!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zDH1NU_r658/Tq37s_4Q4LI/AAAAAAAACLk/edkyRT7Z4lc/s1600/berbatov.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
It's been too long since I last saw this ridiculousness. On his day, a truly amazing player. Will miss him when he's gone :( Not as much as Ruud...but I will miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom