• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

I don't like playing with the big teams, it becomes too easy too quickly. Sutton into the CL in 15 seasons is my aim!

Also I can't pick a team in La Liga/Serie A/Bundesliga to be on my new save. I want one in each in my next save but none of the big teams.

Will probably pick HSV in Germany because Rangnick leaves at the end of June every time so I'm not getting anyone fired haha

Expecting gifs of the game lads!

I had Bath in it after 9 then lost my save.

Devastated ::-(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Minutes silence for Morosini on Fergie's request.

Class.

Thank you Fergie and United. Real Classy.
All the real football is cancelled today.

TaF3M.jpg

PaulLFC

You have 3 stubs and the semi now? Final will probably be around 25k, so that's 6000 who went the semi who won't get a ticket :-(
I do, yeah. I'm hoping having gone the semi final will help (I think there were some people with 2 or less tickets who got offered tickets to the semi final), but I'm preparing for the worst so getting a ticket will be more of a surprise than an expectation.

I can't believe the FA can justify giving more tickets to corporate than to the actual teams. Most of the corporates probably won't even turn up, so there's empty seats that could have gone to actual fans, you know, people who would actually want to be there to support their team. They could have AT LEAST split it in equal proportions (30k for each team, 30k for corporate), but nah, when there's money to be made who gives a shit about the fans?

Arnie

United pressurise. Only a matter of time before Villa crumble. Although that sort of implies Villa are a solid unit, which is a bit disingenuous.

Stubo

Erm...I mean there was at least contact this time, but he was DEFINITELY looking for that. Not the way you want to win, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom