• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Sunderland! Larsson! Sold him in my FF this week but I'll take it! Sessengon is a hell of a player you know, quality every time he gets on the ball.

City fans already nervous as, theyll be shitting it now. Let's hope it radiates onto the pitch.

Meier

Not surprising. Team has looked awful and Sunderland have been playing out of their mind with composed passing and solid D.

confuziz

Banned
Yes! Sunderland! Larsson! Sold him in my FF this week but I'll take it! Sessengon is a hell of a player you know, quality every time he gets on the ball.

City fans already nervous as, theyll be shitting it now. Let's hope it radiates onto the pitch.

Grandpas be champions yo

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking yes Sunderland. If you can even get a draw I'll be fucking ecstatic, means when we fuck up at Blackburn it isn't as horrible.

Some nice attacking play from West Ham for once, keeping the ball down, playing it on the floor and letting Vaz Te, Taylor & Faubert punish Reading down the flanks. COME ON WEST HAM! Make it count and grab a few more, because I do not have faith in us keeping a 1-0 lead for another 60 minutes.

bjaelke

Not really. They've kept a few clean sheets recently. 3-0 against Villa, 1-0 against Everton. They did concede a few before that, though.

I was obviously exaggerating. But I remember reading about Arsenal being the team with most wins this season after being 0-1 down.

Sunderland playing in the exact way Gary Neville explained on MNF, think dc posted the link here. Wingers tucking in and flooding the midfield, allowing City's full backs to get on the ball and banking on dealing with their "lower" quality. Working so far.

Meier

Terrible passing by Dzeko. He's ended multiple opportunities now due to it.

Mignolet elbowed Mario in the head. Should be glad he wasn't called for the foul rather than vice versa.

GQman2121

Banned
I would not be shocked at all if Sturridge isn't selected for Euro this summer. There's so much tape of him selfishly just winding up and shooting from 30+ yards when he has numerous other options. It's maddening at this point.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Silva has been turd for the last two months. Why is he still starting, he clearly isn't right.

Should be up by 4 goals. Torres fluffed many.
Did he actually fluff them though? I read one bit of commentary prior to the Sturridge goal at said he hit a great effort that was well defended.

Good. Scored early and since then the level of the match has sort of dropped. Aston Villa don't look like doing anything. Torres probably should've scored at least one.

We well be well rested for Wednesday......

edit: Anyone else getting the SSX price drop add at the top of the page? Wow, bomba indeed.
Sounds handy enough. Nice.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good. Scored early and since then the level of the match has sort of dropped. Aston Villa don't look like doing anything. Torres probably should've scored at least one.

Torres should have scored 3, his finishing is sub-Bendtner now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom