• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a save by Cech. Bad bad bad defending though.

Did he actually fluff them though? I read one bit of commentary prior to the Sturridge goal at said he hit a great effort that was well defended.

Nah the Sturridge goal he couldn't do much more than he did. Did have another chance where he should have scored though when it was still 0-0.

Cobano

Neo Member
I just don't understand why Ramsey gets this many starts, Ox has cleary shown his talents and abilities yet is a bench player. Rosicky who has played like a god in the middle has to play on the left flank so Ramsey can do fuck all in the middle.

clear pen. dzeko played for it but he was taken down, clear contact.

lol commentators even criticize balo when he scores a penalty. these guys are insufferable.

Plasma

Banned
I just don't understand why Ramsey gets this many starts, Ox has cleary shown his talents and abilities yet is a bench player. Rosicky who has played like a god in the middle has to play on the left flank so Ramsey can do fuck all in the middle.

With the way we're lined up it seems like Ramsey is out on the left but keeps cutting inside, Gibbs has to stay back so we have no width at all down the left.

Fucks sake, cheap goal to concede right before the half, shit defending from Nolan. Reading have deserved fuck all from this half, we've been all over them but, again, our inability to make our possession count has cost us.

GorillaJu

LOL, no dude. It was a dive. He stuck his foot into Gardner's path, looking to dive. It's something Adam Johnson, Danny Welbeck and a few others have done this season and gotten away with.

Micah Richards reminds me of Scott Parker in that he seems to try his damndest to get himself beat up and then lay on the ground for 3 minutes to show how brave he is.

Meier

OOF! Thought Dzeko was gonna get a one on one there. Shame it's about to be HT, team finally playing well.

Umm, scratch that regarding playing well. Sigh.

LegoArmo

You can't dive over a bloke standing still and call it a penalty. He didn't even stick a leg out. Not a penalty in a million years.

Madridy

Lol at United fans calling that tackle on Dzeko a dive!

Sunderland player pulled his leg too slow

Edit: LOL CITY

Bend? hahahahahahaha

What happened to the Ox? I'd like him to come on

I think Wenger trying not to get him sent to the euros

Silva has been turd for the last two months. Why is he still starting, he clearly isn't right.

apparently nursing an injury but is too vital to drop, not at 100%
------------------------------

Arsenal bullied by Zamora in the 1st half, lackluster start, i hope we change things in the 2nd half

Bendtner!!!!!

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom