• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

the most OBVIOUS move right now would be to sub oxlade.

do something already.

From reading the previous posts, this bit of knowledge has been known for about 30-40 minutes. Wait for the last 8-10 min then Wenger will put him in.

the most OBVIOUS move right now would be to sub oxlade.

do something already.

I would have made the changes before the 60th minute because despite scoring we have hardly created anything; we have been poor today. And yet still no substitutions and no change in performance. But this is a common complaint I have about Wenger. It infuriates me. Even the commentators are bewildered by the lack of change.

spidye

nuernberg-bayern-600-3.jpg

lol

loved it how he screamed at lahm because he made a mistake. dude is becoming a real captain and he's a great defender.

Vaz Te! Come on lads, scrape a point and a slither of pride from this mess.

I think so too, stop having such a big club mentality and rebuilding would be much better for West Ham.

I don't think we do have a big club mentality, beyond a few muggy fans and the drivel our manager/owners spout, but while this incarnation of the team don't deserve Premiership football, the fans most certainly do, especially considering the prices we pay in comparison to the rest, and it's galling to think that, for the second time in a decade, we're probably going to have to spend 2+ years rebuilding in the Championship to get another shot at Premiership football.

Fucking Fat Sam and his hoof ball. And fucking Gold & Sullivan for 1, thinking Avram would be a good idea and 2, thinking Allardyce would be a good idea. Should've stuck with Zola.

Man, if Neuer would be a little bit shittier than he is, it would have been 1-1. What the fuck did he do there?

Kraft or any other young keeper would have been replaced by now with the fuck ups Neuer had at Bayern...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom