• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

lol commentator

"If City do go on and win this, you have to think that this trophy has their name on it"

You dippy cunt. Put the mic down.

Igo

WTF just happened! I mute the game for a couple minutes to watch some google maps 8bit vid and it's 3-3 already. Crazy.

bud

truly embarrassing effort by arsenal and i'm not even talking about wenger's starting lineup and late subs.

GQman2121

Banned
TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!TORRES!!!!!

Anderson

And Torres has scored?

the-fuck-is-this.jpg

Cobano

Neo Member
Man Arsenal have been shit this game, back to the same old shit after the good run. The Chelsea game will be the decider, we'll bottle the City game for sure.

Plasma

Banned
QPR deserved their win, we were poor and they did well to take their chances.

So now are we going to have another week of fans calling for Wenger's resignation?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
WTF just happened! I mute the game for a couple minutes to watch some google maps 8bit vid and it's 3-3 already. Crazy.

Same freaking thing I did. Click back to the tab and I was like what the fuuuuuuuck?

madmackem

Nothing to do with the Greek at all. Stupid as fuck to scapegoat somebody like that. If anything blame Mignolet.

Hes been utter utter shit for us, he comes into the backline and it crumbles. He is the worst centre back ive seen in red n white since we were a struggling division one side in the early 90s. He was the main cause of the shambles against everton at the back on tuesday he comes on and a solid backline turns to shite today.

Meier

Wow, can't believe they blew at exactly 4 especially with the Sunderland substitution taking at least a minute. Should have given us that last possession.

Roll With It playing over the PA. I approve.

So gotta expect Man U to go 5 points clear on Monday. I think that fightback could be a turning point for City now, they've been let off the hook big time. Got to make every game count now.

Etihad derby is going to be HUGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom