• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles

I like how Galliani and Allegri are conveniently ignoring the fact that Catania had a disallowed goal as well, just like they ignored Matri's disallowed goal in the league. It's very disappointing.

Let's not forget that Conte's rant against the referees came after over twenty with a single penalty in favour, it's not his fault that every journalist in Italy keeps asking him about it every week.

All this is moot though because there's no way we're going to win tomorrow.

EDIT: Yay, new page!

Here's a picture of Zizou

Zinedine-Zidane-Juventus.jpg

WJD

Messi
Ronaldo
Xavi

for me. Before Scholes came back Xavi was my favourite player in the world but Messi and Ronaldo are both on their own level IMO. I'd say Ronaldo is the "perfect footballer" in a technical and physical sense but Messi is just naturally unbelievable.

I like how Galliani and Allegri are conveniently ignoring the fact that Catania had a disallowed goal as well, just like they ignored Matri's disallowed goal in the league. It's very disappointing.

Let's not forget that Conte's rant against the referees came after over twenty with a single penalty in favour, it's not his fault that every journalist in Italy keeps asking him about it every week.

It was Bergessio who was in offisde.

elsk

Banned
Messi
Ronaldo
Xavi

for me. Before Scholes came back Xavi was my favourite player in the world but Messi and Ronaldo are both on their own level IMO. I'd say Ronaldo is the "perfect footballer" in a technical and physical sense but Messi is just naturally unbelievable.

Badstuber is the ultimate footballer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

EDIT: Yay, new page!

Here's a picture of Zizou

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Zinedine-Zidane-Juventus.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Zizouuuuuuu

Here's a picture of Pavel!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NO3YI.jpg

We'll keep the tradition of dropping points with Milan tomorrow

Talon

Ronaldo is the physical specimen that you expect to dominate football, but a player like Messi reminds you that this sport is not about measurables. It's about vision, anticipation, balance, and focus.

why are juve fans so confused about this? i hope chris sullivan's shitty commentating hasn't caused this.

but yeah as thelucifer pointed out it was the correct decision.

Charles

why are juve fans so confused about this? i hope chris sullivan's shitty commentating hasn't caused this.

but yeah as thelucifer pointed out it was the correct decision.

I apologise, I didn't actually watch the game, but the article on the gazzetta dello sport website said catania's goal was valid.

Torres racking those assists up.

Edit - That wasn't a foul by Agbonlahor, would have been straight through on goal, big call.

That was an old skool Torres finish. Nice.

Lightning

Banned
I still cant fucking believe we fucking lost. Good god am I pissed off at the moment....

Get ourselves in a great position only to fuck it up. Arsenal being Arsenal.... Fuck it.

Matt Jarvis will be a Liverpool player next season. Heard it here first.

Wolves are rubbish aren't they. Really rubbish. Kyuofu, how did you guys draw to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom