• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goal.com's live commentary for Inter vs. Genoa is hilarious. Must be a young guy starting out who has been forced to watch games in leagues he doesn't give a shit about, or thinks the quality of play is shit.

This is my favourite:
"Mauro Zarate shows some creativity to skip in from the right, beat Biondini and lash a shot towards goal. Just wide. I'm really enjoying this."

Thanks for the update, chief.
KuGsj.gif

Edit: Milito goal. Inter 1-0 Genoa

Oh no I don't think they're going to win. lol lets get real

I'm just curious as to whether or not Milanistas actually believe that they can win.

i don't think we can win. well, anything can happen, but the odds are too low. i do think we can score a goal or two and get a draw, simply because it happened earlier this season.

elfinke

This l'pool and Newcastle game is just the tonic needed after the borefest that was the Melbourne Heart and Perth Glory game this afternoon. Even though it finished 3-0 (thanks to the sublime and incomparable Smeltz) I damn near fell asleep during it.

Wow at Stevie getting offside. Didn't know he had it in him!

sohois

Liverpool can definitely feel hard done by going in 1-0 down, Newcastle should have had a man sent off and a penalty against them. Further, Liverpool have had more possession and chances, though i guess that is par for the course with Liverpool.

Liverpool seem to lack a defined shape yet again, Bellamy is playing on the right but Suarez and Carroll seem to be drifting all over the place, at times it seems like Suarez is leading the line and Carroll is in midfield! I don't know why Liverpool have such difficulty sticking to a formation.

Carroll playing well aside from the ridiculous dive and injury feigning
Probably should have had a penalty
Need to get Suarez involved
Bellamy has to stop twatting it at the first defender
Spearing has to stand behind the guy he's marking, he's not intelligent enough to intercept
Flanagan has to stop fouling people in his transparent attempts to look hard

sohois

Carroll playing well aside from the ridiculous dive and injury feigning
Probably should have had a penalty
Need to get Suarez involved
Bellamy has to stop twatting it at the first defender
Spearing has to stand behind the guy he's marking, he's not intelligent enough to intercept
Flanagan has to stop fouling people in his transparent attempts to look hard

Flanagan's hospital tackles are his biggest weakness for me, he's gonna pick up a fair few reds in his career if he can't cut that out.

Milito has been great this season. Maybe one of the only high points. I thought for sure after Pazzini's season last year, and after Forlan came over that he'd be up and out, but nope, he's sticking around I guess.

Kyoufu

I'm still fuming about that handball not being called.

Can't stop shaking my head every time I think about it. God dammit.

He didn't mean to do it though. When I saw it in real-time I couldn't even tell where the ball was.

Unlucky though.

Karma for the disgraceful dive. I guess Carroll has been taking tips from Suarez.

GorillaJu

The only thing that could possibly make me feel better is here, though:

cZ7Qi.jpg

This shit is unbelievable. Japan's obsession with limited-time drinks is glorious.

sohois

i think i have just won the prize for weirdest football snack consumed; I just ate a ducks foot, roasted in beer for no apparent reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom