• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like there was a touch at first viewing, but couldn't see it in replays.

Happy for a Newcastle win in any case, be hilarious if we can finish above Liverpool after the start we had with Bruce this season.

Zabojnik

What's this about Milan's website photoshoping a picture to make it look like the ball passed the line? Any truth to it? Fool's day and all. Would be hilarious if true. :)

C_27_articolo_79737_immagineprincipale.jpg

sohois

Taking Shelvey off.. our best player. Wow.

really? He's has done well but he's hardly been the best player.

It is still the wrong sub, but sometimes i'm baffled by the assessments of Liverpool fans, there appears to be no reason to rate Shelvey so highly other than the fact that he is young and hasn't played much.

bud

2-0 behind and the only risk he takes is taking off carroll, a striker, for kuyt, a striker.

why not take off a defender instead?

Lakitu

st5fu
really? He's has done well but he's hardly been the best player.

It is still the wrong sub, but sometimes i'm baffled by the assessments of Liverpool fans, there appears to be no reason to rate Shelvey so highly other than the fact that he is young and hasn't played much.

We have been pure unadulterated shite, but go on then, name me one player today for us who has played better than him?

sohois

Is it even possible to outdo that offside decision?

Yes it is.

Lakitu said:
We have been pure unadulterated shite, but go on then, name me one player today for us who has played better than him?

I'd say Carroll, Carragher & Flanagan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom