• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Mr. Sam

TR1Da.jpg
5vQpA.jpg
2attW.jpg

Anyway - Wolves, huh? Yeah, alright.

That is such an insane relationship. The supporters are crossing the fucking line.

On the other hand, if you are losing 4-nil to Siena, you don't deserve to wear any shirt in Serie A. Except maybe Fiorentina. Violamerda......

Edit: Mesto is a good kid. Gave his heart to Reggina, and I love him for that.

CARTELLINO ROSSO! GRANDE BOLOGNA!

Paracelsus

I'd like to take a trip to Genova the day Genoa gets relegated, I think the supporters will have to run for their lives after one year of mocking Sampdoria fans for the same thing.

I absolutely love how JuveGAF is more active during a Milan game than any other tifosi.

Edit Okay, they should let Rossi leave. I mean, that guy always gives his all. The players aren't disrespecting the shirt. They just suck, really.

And Sampdoria's relegation celebration were master trolls with the funerals and all. I'd rather Viola get relegated but I'll take what I can get.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wow what the hell? How hard is it to clear the ball or kick it towards the corner flag?

Why was he dribbling over there?

Holy shit this conversation Frey is having with the Genoa fans. It's just 5 people yelling at him while pointing their fingers aggressively.
KuGsj.gif

Edit : So close for Palermo. Bertolo acting like a little bitch again

Sealda

Banned
Seriously, AC Milan cannot rely on a single person to score goals.

Everyone else are basically always missing their chances. I do not care how many goals Nocerino have made during the season, he basically missed several potential goals this match...same goes for Robinho ofc.

Zabojnik

Fucking Ibra. I'll take the draw, but why does he always have to ruin a perfectly legit party?

Anyway, not feeling like celebrating or anything. I seriously think it could go either way with Roma tonight, but at least a draw or even a defeat wouldn't be fatal now.

Kozak

Banned
I thought Genoa was the next big thing in Italy? Wasn't a rich billionaire investing in that club or something??

I do remember Genoa being some sort of a "peoples club" with a ton of support being thrown towards them by a lot of posters in this thread last season.

Meier

Daily Mail seems to think Mou is interested in buying Micah Richards this summer. Should be interesting to see if he moves.

Zabojnik

I thought Genoa was the next big thing in Italy? Wasn't a rich billionaire investing in that club or something??

I do remember Genoa being some sort of a "peoples club" with a ton of support being thrown towards them by a lot of posters in this thread last season.

Genoa is a well-liked club ... in Genova. Wouldn't call it a "peoples' club", though. :p Preziosi is wealthy enough, but he's also a scumbag. Like, a real scumbag, caught with a suitcase full of money intended for you know what. He's in it as much for the passion as for the money.

Kozak

Banned
Genoa is a well-liked club ... in Genova. Wouldn't call it a "peoples' club", though. :p Preziosi is wealthy enough, but he's also a scumbag. Like, real scumbag, caught with a suitcase full of money intended for you know what. He's in it as much for the passion as for the money.

haha I mean't "peoples' club" just in this thread. Seemed like an overall well liked club with a great future ahead of them and now they're close to being relegated. Crazy.

LegoArmo

Positives... Nani's return has been glorious, Welbeck was fucking brilliant and Rooney keeps scoring.

The derby should make for an exciting game, with loads of goals.

Their president, Preziosi, is basically Inter and Milan's bitch. He sells to them some of Genoa's best players (Boateng, for example), and never tries to buy players just for his team and get it to Europa League or something. Plus what Zabojnik said, which is what is known for.

Nah, only Juve can lose the scudetto as of today. I don't see you guys losing/drawing tonight, or the next matches.

Top Bottom