• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
C'mon, you know that's over already.

Luis Enrique is a smart man, he won't make the same mistake twice. I expect a tough, tough game tonight.

Cesena, Novara, Lecce(in form), Cagliari and Atalanta are no cake-walk to this Juve
E0kBv.gif

Zabojnik

haha I mean't "peoples' club" just in this thread. Seemed like an overall well liked club with a great future ahead of them and now they're close to being relegated. Crazy.

Ah, my bad. Well, they had a few really good years with Gasperini. (One of our agents, by the way. Thank you based Gasp for all your good work at Inter!) As I've said, Preziosi is in it mostly for the money. You only have to look at Genoa's transfer history. He can't wait to basically gift his best players to Inter.

Having said that, what happened today with the supporters is truly disgusting.

Zabojnik

Seriously, TheLucifer. The fight is far from over. Especially now, with every team from the bottom of the chart fighting for their lives. With the calcioscommesse penalties incoming, nobody will be gifting points. Well, except for Genoa in Milan - Genoa, I mean. :)

Meier

Golden chance..thought he'd manage that one. Outside of the game winner, haven't been many goals in awhile for Nasri.

Fuck you Gareth Barry. Useless.

Luis Enrique is a smart man, he won't make the same mistake twice. I expect a tough, tough game tonight.

Cesena, Novara, Lecce(in form), Cagliari and Atalanta are no cake-walk to this Juve
E0kBv.gif
Roma will play with Kjaer, I don't see any problem there. :)

Genoa, Siena, Atalanta, Inter and Novara have seen our three last matches, and they know that they can win both at home and away. They won't play like a few months ago, they have to win to remain in Serie A/Europa League and won't give away points easily. It's sad to be in this situation with 5 games to go, but A LOT of our season was decided with some awkward decisions by Berlusconi, Allegri and our physio team.
Seriously, TheLucifer. The fight is far from over. Especially now, with every team from the bottom of the chart fighting for their lives. With the calcioscommesse penalties incoming, nobody will be gifting points. Well, except for Genoa in Milan - Genoa, I mean. :)

Heh, 3 of our next matches will be against three teams that will be fighting for their lives. Plus Inter, which will probably fight for the Europa League, and Novara, which will be back to Serie B at the end of the season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Milan approached a few of their players already (Francesco Acerbi and Granqvist according to their agents)

Three points in the bag.

Joke post obviously

but A LOT of our season was decided with some awkward decisions by Berlusconi, Allegri and our physio team.
That's true. I think the blame is largely on Milan's fitness team.

Pachimari

Mourinho will likely extend his contract with us with 2 years as his staff will get a payrise the next two seasons. He has also planned our transfer targets for the next 3 seasons and he'll be given more power by Florentino Perez.

When is Roma-Juve playing?

Carbonox

Papiss Cisse:

'I’ve never forgotten where I came from and I am proud to help my family. I’m the only one who has the chance to help them financially.
'I have 65-70 relatives in Casamance in south Senegal. What should I do?
'I’ve learnt to play football, so I can help now. I built the family a large house, I support the purchase of food and electricity and especially help out when someone is sick.’

What a star.

In other news, more rumours are surfacing that Demba Ba has agreed a new contract with the club.

Top Bottom