• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Wake up to see 4-2 scoreline with a few minutes left. Go back to bed.

Wake up again to see 4-4 draw.

276850_o.gif

Fucking hell.

Fuck this whore son of a ref. Fourth completely incorrect offside and a goal which was over the line not called and then he got the audacity to give a red to our assistant manager. Fuck this guy, what a incompetent fucker, this idiot is not even serie a worthy.

Anderson

Just played a head to head game on FIFA, both teams were wearing an all white kit. A fucking nightmare of a game, not sure how I won

sohois

Liverpool drawing at home yet again, but at least its back to the first half of the season kind of drawing, with Liverpool completely dominating and having several good chances but failing to convert, as opposed to Liverpool playing poorly and being lucky not to have conceded as we have seen of late.

Most of the team is doing well, however Kuyt has been a let down with acres of space to exploit against West Brom he should be doing more. Plus as per usual there are no runners from midfield, think Liverpool could solve both problems by bringin Shelvey on for Kuyt and switching Suarez to the right.

Also, I am not the biggest fan of Maxi either, though i do think he is a good footballer, he is clearly coming to the end of his career and lacks the pace to be an effective wide man.

Garjon

this isn't wrong, but at least he gets into positions to make those tap ins.

He hasn't even been doing that. Kuyt has been getting into the best positions but can't do anything with the ball and Agger seems to be our most dangerous player in terms of scoring; he's the only one going forward for these long crosses most of the time.

Just played a head to head game on FIFA, both teams were wearing an all white kit. A fucking nightmare of a game, not sure how I won

Yeah can't believe EA let that get through. Sure it's smart that you can't waste other peoples time with kit selection but how about you just give people 5 seconds to do it before the match or have something that auto detects it?

ATF487

He hasn't even been doing that. Kuyt has been getting into the best positions but can't do anything with the ball and Agger seems to be our most dangerous player in terms of scoring; he's the only one going forward for these long crosses most of the time.

Well he hasn't been doing it today, but he did score twice against Blackburn

flyover

ManU fans, since Rafael's had some rough games and Nani is back, would it make sense to play Valencia at right back on occasion (with Nani RW and Young/Giggs LW)?

Wilbur

Banned
ManU fans, since Rafael's had some rough games and Nani is back, would it make sense to play Valencia at right back on occasion (with Nani RW and Young/Giggs LW)?

It can make sense but then you nullify Valencia a bit, when he's our most potent attacking outlet a lot of the time.

God, if Evra had scored when it was 4-2...

flyover

It can make sense but then you nullify Valencia a bit, when he's our most potent attacking outlet a lot of the time.
Makes sense. Too bad Valencia's not the one with a twin. You could use two of him. I don't even like ManU, but I can't help but be a fan of him.

Clegg

I thought Rafael had an alright game today.

He was certainly better than Evra who now fills me with dread whenever he has to defend.

Anderson

Yeah can't believe EA let that get through. Sure it's smart that you can't waste other peoples time with kit selection but how about you just give people 5 seconds to do it before the match or have something that auto detects it?

Also annoying when you play the same team but I do prefer having time to mess my team about and playing similar rated teams

Top Bottom