• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

ShogunX

:lol

Poor Jose.

You know today and pretty much the entire season has been atrocious but I doubt Enrique will be regretting leaving Newcastle too much after all he's got a Carling Cup winners medal and the chance to complete a domestic cup double in two weeks time.

As good as Newcastle have been should they miss out on that fourth spot they end up in the same European competition as Liverpool next year minus the cup success.

Genuinely hope you lot get fourth but get the feeling some horseshit is going to happen that see you drop out.

Liverpool today - Chance, chance, chance, woodwork, chance, chance, chance, woodwork, chance, chance, chance......smash and grab.....lose.

Fucking makes me ill.

TeegsD

Wait...wait. What the hell happened at the Genoa - Siena match? Stumbled onto a twitter recap but I just don't believe it. Is there a video?

Oh god, looked it up on soccernet and it's true :O

Meier

Erik Lamela is so dreamy. FM fans are wondering when Khouma Babacar is going to live up to his wonderkid status as well.

Hixx

From Juan Mata's twitter:

yg2qi.jpg

Top Bottom