• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There are a bunch of rumours flying around saying that Harry has had a massive bust-up with some of the Spurs players. Apparently Kaboul, Adebayor, Walker and Lennon have given him an earful. I doubt it's true but it doesn't help.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Never a red. Once he's put the ball past him, the goalscoring oppurtunity has gone as there are two covering defenders

I'm not surprised, the same ref gave two non-existent penalties on us a couple of seasons ago. He's fucking awful.

But I'll take a penalty! Our SECOND in 33+ games!

Do my eyes receive me?

Only when you look in the mirror.

basil_brush.jpg

Boom Boom!

¬¬

Roybr

Lucas is indeed a very good prospect and he has a better mentality in and off the pitch than neymar
His father had some talks with Real Madrid this week, he confirmed that

Salvadora

There are a bunch of rumours flying around saying that Harry has had a massive bust-up with some of the Spurs players. Apparently Kaboul, Adebayor, Walker and Lennon have given him an earful. I doubt it's true but it doesn't help.

And the media will continue to suck 'Arry off.

Lightning

Banned
No, that would be a disaster. Spurs still have a fantastic shot at CL football here with games againsat teams who have far less talent than they do. Bale, Modric etc.. need to see the bigger picture here and focus on winning their games. Blackburn at White Hart Lane this weekend should prove a simple fixture for Spurs to get back on track so 2 london teams can go to the CL next season.

So no, fuck the bust ups or any of that shit. Leave it for the off season and focus on winning!

Madridy

I just asked my 8 year old brother: "Would you like it if I bought that pink juve shirt for your PE class"

His Answer: "no.... I'm not a girl! :("

lol

Lucas is indeed a very good prospect and he has a better mentality in and off the pitch than neymar
His father had some talks with Real Madrid this week, he confirmed that

His mentality won't mean shit if he's stupid enough to join Real, unless he's made a few promises in terms of playing time

Zabojnik

Damn, had to take a piss and missed the penalty. Seemed a bit iffy from the replays, I'll have to check it out later. Anyway, Andreino da Brescia! Thanks again, Allegri / Galliani!

Charles

Damn, had to take a piss and missed the penalty . Seemed a bit iffy from the replays, I'll have to check it out later. Anyway, Andreino da Brescia! Thanks again, Allegri / Galliani!

Id say it was most likely a foul, the sending off seems a bit excessive

The penalty actually reminded me of a similar one involving Marchisio that wasn't given against Inter (same sort of contact, same situation with the ball and so the goal-scoring chance clearly being gone), and which I argued shouldn't have been given. Refereeing standards are all over the place.

dschalter

i think it's iffy as to whether it should be a penalty or not, but it certainly should have been a red- it's as though bergonzi was thinking 'last man' (which isn't in the laws) instead of clear goal scoring opportunity, which i don't think that was given that the ball was running away from marchisio.

Smeghead

Pretty sure it was a pen, but definitely not a sending off, Marchisio hit the ball way past himself for it to be, plus Rosi was there covering too.

Vucinic is playing great this game, as is Vidal. He's got to be the signing of the season, one of the best box to box midfielders in the world.

Also Osvaldo looks like Khal Drogo.

TeegsD

Cold water? Fuck that shit

Cold water is best water. Been to Portugal a few times and accidentally ordered "natural" water which is fucking room temperature. Barely quenched my thirst.

Should've edited my post. Not being able to delete a post is silly.

Top Bottom