• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Tobe

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! INIESTAAAAAAA!

did anyone see the fucking stomp sergio got before the pass?

Terry being a cunt. Red Card

untitled-3evkn0.gif

First I didn't think it was a Red, now...Really, what a cunt.

Would be awesome, if Chelsea get another Red...

Well. Barca to the finals. I guess I'm hoping for another El Classico because I want Real Madrid to win the CL. That would be a tense final I think.

It's a shame Villa didn't get a goal in the first half. They played well.

Hixx

Drogba shooting from kick off.

What a fucking dick. Honestly I wanted Chelsea to win but their rank stupidity is making hard to give a shit now.

Time to break some legs? Might as well get 7 players sent off & have the game called off instead of going down 7-0 =P

I wonder if Mourinho will have a press conference about yet another team going down to 10 men to Barca (deserved in this case, but Mou don't give a rip!)

TeegsD

This seriously might turn into a bloodbath. Barcelona is going to score at least 2 more at this rate and there are going to be cards shown everywhere.

Moobabe

Look at the GIF man - Terry's knock wouldn't push over a child, regardless of how stupid it was.

And at least now we have a chance - what a finish. If Messi had done that you'd probably be creaming yourselves. COME ON CHELSEA!

Top Bottom