• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Wes

venison crêpe
All this domination but I know the home team will pay for not making it count in the end.

(Talking about both games)

Other replay showed that Drogba didn't foul him. So I don't think it was a penalty either.

In the gif above, you can see that Fabregas right foot is on the left side of Drogba's right foot, and Fab goes down before any contact.

It's much more clearer in the other replay though.

Moobabe

Official has been fine. You're blind if you don't think Terry deserved to be sent off for that stupid, stupid act. Or Drogba's reckless tackle.

When did I say Terry shouldn't be sent off? Just because I think Sanchez rolled around like a premadonna - and that the CROWD has just got Cech booked by whining. But yes, ok.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The most impressive thing about Barca is not winning games with three at the back and no CF, it's winning games with Valdes in goal...

Wessiej

can madrid get same level of ref help tomorrow uefa? thanks

Calimero.jpg

Top Bottom