• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

IceCold

ipuVConeCMNCj.gif

As long as one out of Alaba / Lahm and two out of Boateng, Badstuber, Gustavo make it to the final Bayern will be fine.
They probably have to fight vs. Real to even have a chance...I bet it'll rain yellow card upon your players.
Apart from that. You think vBuyten is fine as a CB? Even with either Badstuberl or Boateng...I don't think so and Kurt Cobain is more or less the death of creativity.. But whatevs..

150701_441675139191552_114385191920550_89067601_188970819_n.jpg

Carbonox

Barca could have won if they bothered to shoot outside of the box way more. They had no issues getting to outside of the box like...30+ times I swear, haha. I bet you one or two shots at least from 30 attempts would have gone in. Especially with some of the techniques on these guys.

Their inability to try new things is Barca's biggest weakness and they deserved to lose.

Imagine if this was the final and it was Man Utd and Bebe who scored that final goal to seal victory. Neville would have spaffed all over the studio, drowning everyone while all you can hear is an orchestra of cum gargling and grunting.

Kyoufu

Gutted Ivanovic, Ramires and JT are going to miss the final. I know it was JT's own fault, but feel bad for him. Not too bothered about Meireles.

Why would you feel bad for him?

He did the same thing last leg and got away with it. Didn't get away with it this time.

Sucks for Ivanovic though. Such a key figure and looked really upset when that dick Shreeves told him he'll miss the final...

Chrono

Banned
I almost felt sorry for barca and wanted them to win at first, but hearing their insane fanatical fans whistle and boo like a bunch of fascist thugs in the first few minutes reminded me again why I hate this club. What a delicious kick in the teeth for these arrogant, self-righteous cheating little shits and their glory hunters. Now for Chelsea to be humiliated at the final please...

Salvadora

Gutted Ivanovic, Ramires and JT are going to miss the final. I know it was JT's own fault, but feel bad for him. Not too bothered about Meireles.

Loved Neville's orgasm. Rewatched it about 5 times and recorded it on my phone. So good.

I don't feel bad for him, He's a dick.

-Eddman-

In retrospective, I think Messi would have been less pressured, with a lesser weight on his shoulders, if Villa wasn't injured. This makes me wonder if the euro teams will want to risk their stars on future pointless games of the Club World Cup...

fuenf

They probably have to fight vs. Real to even have a chance...I bet it'll rain yellow card upon your players.
Apart from that. You think vBuyten is fine as a CB? Even with either Badstuberl or Boateng...I don't think so and Kurt Cobain is more or less the death of creativity.. But whatevs..

DVB wasnt that bad this season but i'd expect Gustavo to be the first choice replacement for either Badstuber or Boateng (thats why i said 2 out of those 3).

Wilbur

Banned
I keep listening to Neville and imagining his face as his guttural cum noise goes on for far longer than any human noise has ever gone on before hahahahaha. Moment of the fucking season

Yen

Loved Neville's orgasm. Rewatched it about 5 times and recorded it on my phone. So good.

"JT" is an absolute twat, why feel sorry for him, after everything he's done in the past few years. You would think he'd learn his lesson.

xintin

You mean that 40 meters shot? I can't remember any other Chelsea shots than the 2 goals....
Kalou had the ball fall to him right in front of goal and just kinda...froze. Ivanovic had a free header and put it over the bar.

Come on UEFA overturn some of those cards!
I know, im grasping at straws here

Salvadora

I keep listening to Neville and imagining his face as his guttural cum noise goes on for far longer than any human noise has ever gone on before hahahahaha. Moment of the fucking season

I didn't particularly enjoy his commentary but that moment redeemed him.

I'd love to see Madrid V Chelsea because those are two teams that have suffered in this competition on several occasions; I always see them play their butts off but a ball to the post here and a penalty miss there and poof they're out.

Unfortunately, Bayern will go through tomorrow, I can feel it.

Oh well, tonight was amazing.

Why would you feel bad for him?

He did the same thing last leg and got away with it. Didn't get away with it this time.

Sucks for Ivanovic though. Such a key figure and looked really upset when that dick Shreeves told him he'll miss the final...

I don't feel bad for him, He's a dick.

"JT" is an absolute twat, why feel sorry for him, after everything he's done in the past few years. You would think he'd learn his lesson.
Well ladies, you wont care because you's all support other teams. Like him or not, he is the captain of this club, he is Mr. Chelsea. I know it was his fault tonight, and it was beyond stupid. But you could see in his interview it was weighing on him, he knows he did wrong as he said as much.

He's captained this team through plenty and it would of been nice for him to be in the final, and the fact that a few Newcastle, Arsenal and Liverpool fans don't agree doesn't surprise or bother me.

FootballFan

^^lol wtf people. Way to get ahead of yourselves. Valdes has made a couple mistakes recently but he is a fantastic keeper. Let's go ahead and sell Messi cause he hasn't scored in 3 games. And Xavi aswell for under-performing in the big games.

out of his depth coach, lucked out by inheriting rijkaard's team that was built to win

no plan B.

Would get annihilated in premier league week in week out

You were much better at this back when I was a lurker. :(

This GIF should fade to black then say "neogaf"

I don't get it either. Such stupidity deserves nothing but a sending off and missing the finale, what a fucking idiot to do something like that, he nearly fucking destroyed this for Chelsea.

vall03

my god, what happened to Barcelona? and Messi missing a penalty, damn...

too bad with the suspended Chelsea players though...

rooting for Bayern next!

Di Matteo has to get the job now.

He just has to.

Something tells me that winning the CL or not, Di Matteo won't get it.
While he has the support of the current Chelsea squad, Roman knows that the ageing squad needs replacement, and Di Matteo is inexperienced in terms of dealing with the transfer market.

Lunchbox

Banned
^^lol wtf people. Way to get ahead of yourselves. Valdes has made a couple mistakes recently but he is a fantastic keeper. Let's go ahead and sell Messi cause he hasn't scored in 3 games. And Xavi aswell for under-performing in the big games.

You were much better at this back when I was a lurker. :(

enjoy your trophyless season

even liverpool has a trophy, how sad is that?

Kyoufu

Well ladies, you wont care because you's all support other teams. Like him or not, he is the captain of this club, he is Mr. Chelsea. I know it was his fault tonight, and it was beyond stupid. But you could see in his interview it was weighing on him, he knows he did wrong as he said as much.

He's captained this team through plenty and it would of been nice for him to be in the final, and the fact that a few Newcastle, Arsenal and Liverpool fans don't agree doesn't surprise or bother me.

It's one thing to be defensive over your club, but it's another to be defensive over John fucking Terry.

You should be the one to raise the CL trophy on May 19. Your defensive posts have proven that even Barcelona cannot penetrate them. You deserve it.

Lightning

Banned
What's this crap I'm reading that Pearce is considering taking Wilshere to the Olympics? That better be a joke as Jack hasn't played a game in nearly 12mths... This Pearce is a right tosser.

Lunchbox

Banned

good, hope he cries tonight like he did back in Moscow

It's one thing to be defensive over your club, but it's another to be defensive over John fucking Terry.

You should be the one to raise the CL trophy on May 19. Your defensive posts have proven that even Barcelona cannot penetrate them. You deserve it.
Kyoufu, I wish to god you'd dry up.

When JT made the foul I sat with my brother and agree'd he had no complaint. We couldn't understand why he was whining about the decision when what he did was clear as day. However, I'm not going to overlook the guys entire Chelsea career because of a stupid decision he made. And it's because of his career I'ld like to see him in the final.

As for defending John Terry, I suppose the opposite side of that coin is do what others do and get on the guys back about incidents that he's yet to be convicted of and call him all the names of the day.

EliCash

The thing is I don't think Chelsea have a chance in the final, I know anything can happen in a final but with those suspensions and injuries I just can't see it. Aside from the CB problem Ramires is the big one for me. He does a really important job for Chelsea.

But even if they get demolished I really don't think it would matter too much, great achievement getting there this season. I'll be behind them come May 19th anyway.

I would like to see Madrid go through tomorrow, solely for Mou.

Clegg

FAO VILLA FANS

I've heard that Randy Lerner was in the tunnel waiting for Mc Leish at full time.

Apparently he wasn't very happy.

FootballFan

all that and still cant beat the 6th place team in the premier league with 10 men

how shit must the spanish league be?

As shit as 1st in England losing to 6th in Spain, Bilbao. :p (Wooden :lol)

Haha you have definitely gotten worse at this. Still funny, just not as good.

Top Bottom