• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=33891803&postcount=19893

Phantast2k (01-01-2012) said:
Ya, happy new year.
Predictions:
- Germany will win the Euro. Someone else will help us with Spain though (they'll be lucky to win too).
- Dortmund will win the Bundesliga and cup, because Bayern will be too occupied with CL since they'll make it to the final...buut
- will lose to Madrid
- Man Utd. will manage to win EPL, while Hotspurs will beat City in the cup final.
- Juve will win in Italy, Napoli claims the cup
- Madrid: league, Barca: cup

Pretty close so far and I knew Barca would fail this season :p
->
elsk said:
Wow, very bad 2012 for Barcelona eh?

Phantast2k said:
yeah elsk, I feel like barca will have a shitty season.

Wilbur

Banned
Also

Chelsea already look better going forward than in leg one.

Now they are going to get spanked.

4-1 for Barca

I can't imagine Barca not winning by a big enough margin to go through. Surely they'll be so fired up after losing 2 in a row that they'll come out firing. Messi will get at least 2 himself IMO.

Bye Chelsea

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!

One for the good guys.

The first of many.

Red card, game fucking over.

stupid Terry.

Well that's just great. Barcelona will win 6-0 now.

6-1 Barca

Terry is such an idiot. Barca just going to absolutely tee off now up a man.. won't even be close.

Barca goal and Terry off, this has to be a massacre now.

Chelsea are fucked

And it's over. Hopefully, Barca pile it on even more in the 2nd half

Game over. Bye bye Chelsea.

This could be 6 or 7 now.

DESERVED
DESERVED
DESERVED
DESERVED
DESERVED
DESERVED

Bye Chelsea :D

Well worked. Bye-bye Chelsea.

Haha fuck Chelsea

The luck has run out

Game over.

Game over

And this is ANOTHER reason why John Terry is not fit to lead England.

Cya Chelsea.

Game over.

Well, that's it. How many will there be? 4-0? 5?

Have fun in the Europa league next season Chelsea.

Congrats Barca :D

game over

Iniesta with the winner.. Messi will be getting his due in the second half though.

Well. Barca to the finals. I guess I'm hoping for another El Classico because I want Real Madrid to win the CL. That would be a tense final I think.

It's a shame Villa didn't get a goal in the first half. They played well.

Can Chelsea hold out for penalties?

The correct answer is no. Barca about to steamroll in this bitch.

Shame about the game though. :/ Not much point watching anymore.

This seriously might turn into a bloodbath. Barcelona is going to score at least 2 more at this rate and there are going to be cards shown everywhere.

Thank you Terry. Maybe now Abramovich will get rid of you... you've just cost Chelsea this match you fucking idiot.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Ok, no problem. Barça will score 3 more at least.

MOTHERFUCKING RAMBO.

Still won't hold out. I hope Terry will look back at this day, the time he ruined Chelseas chances of winning CL for the second time, first time was him being unlucky, this time being a cunt.

You must be really behind on your stream.

Barca will score at least 3 more though. :p

Let's be honest here there's no chance Barca don't get at least 2 more but that goal was stunning!

It wont matter. Chelsea will not survive 45minutes without conceeding another goal.

Dreaming is free, isnt it?

But yeah, no way this ends up like this.

I don't think Chelsea will score again.

Barca fell asleep at the back. I don't think that will happen a second time.

UsiJl.gif

Sloosha

The thing is I don't think Chelsea have a chance in the final, I know anything can happen in a final but with those suspensions and injuries I just can't see it. Aside from the CB problem Ramires is the big one for me. He does a really important job for Chelsea.

But even if they get demolished I really don't think it would matter too much, great achievement getting there this season. I'll be behind them come May 19th anyway.

I would like to see Madrid go through tomorrow, solely for Mou.

Yeah, Ramires is a big loss. Injects so much energy into this often ponderous team. Guess Sturridge will be playing on the right for the final. Hopefully Mata will be moved into the centre with Frank, although that means Kalou or Malouda.

I swear, the number of posts of GAFers like you and I writing off Chelsea every week is the reason they're doing so well.

We need to stop this, guys.

No, please continue.

Yen

As for defending John Terry, I suppose the opposite side of that coin is do what others do and get on the guys back about incidents that he's yet to be convicted of and call him all the names of the day.

Ignoring the whole "calling Anton Ferdinand a "black cunt"" thing, Terry has done countless other things that male him a hate figure.

Kyoufu

I'll accept my crow. Barca have let me down...

We shall feast together.

Let's just hope (pray) that they won't screw us out of CL spots.

We've been through rough times, but now we must stick together.

Hope you guys lose your 3 upcoming games

Lightning

Banned
We shall feast together.

Still hold hope Chelsea lose the final. Come on Real or Bayern.

Salvadora

We shall feast together.

We'll get fucked by Stoke, I think everyone knows it.

Ignoring the whole "calling Anton Ferdinand a "black cunt"" thing, Terry has done countless other things that male him a hate figure.
Great, and I'm not an opposition fan and thus don't care. Every team loves their cunts, and we love ours. Which is why I never understand why people make such efforts to whine about other teams players when they probably love and defend their own. He's not your player so don't worry about him, and don't worry about the fact that many a Chelsea fan, if not the vast majority, would want to see him in the final.

TrueBlue

Amazing. One of the best nights of my Chelsea-supporting life. Commiserations to Barca and their fans. JT was a fool, but I'm still gutted for him. Been one of our best players for a while now. Glad he apologised, takes guts.

Anyway, on to Munich!

Kyoufu

Great, and I'm not an opposition fan and thus don't care. Every team loves their cunts, and we love ours. Which is why I never understand why people make such efforts to whine about other teams players when they probably love and defend their own. He's not your player so don't worry about him, and don't worry about the fact that many a Chelsea fan, if not the vast majority, would want to see him in the final.

You're the only Chelsea fan here defending him.

Stubo

Gonna keep it until after the CL final. If you win I'll keep it forever

Oh god I'm going to feel exactly like you did next Monday :( hopefully we can pull it off. If Newcastle get third, I'd like you to win the CL, making Spurs or Arsenal miss out would be fucking hilarious
Well, we know who's going to win now, it is written in stone...

Messi

Its a problem when he is fucking with people on the pitch.

Wilbur

Banned

This is mostly true.

Chelsea love Terry. Liverpool love Suarez. Barca love Busquets. Madrid love Ramos. City love Tevez (just admit it).

United love Ashley Yo - GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Also fuck yourself WoodenLung, fuck yourself with your own face

This is mostly true.

Chelsea love Terry. Liverpool love Suarez. Barca love Busquets. Madrid love Ramos. City love Tevez (just admit it).

Ramos? Do they love Pepe the assassin?

Wilbur

Banned
Well, we know who's going to win now, it is written in stone...

RDM sold his soul, it's the only way. Fucking over Mourinho would be priceless

I also said this

No crow for me.

u win the internet. Seriously I didn't give them a hope in fucking hell

No it wouldn't. I would cry.

We could wipe your tears with the ribbons on next season's Emirates Cup

Ramos? Do they love Pepe the assassin?

I can never tell
I love Pepe

<3

I agree though for the most part, I like Terry despite him obviously being a cunt. But what he did today was not just being a cunt, it was selling your entire team because of your stupidity, that shit takes time to forgive.

You're the only Chelsea fan here defending him.
Well there's a second just below my post and just above yours. Do one you clown.

This is mostly true.

Thank you Wilbury. Also, great work on the giant post above :lol

TrueBlue

This is mostly true.

This. Switch JT and Chelsea for any other player who is loved by their club and the reaction would be the same.

Nevasleep

TOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking uni, missed a game which will go down in history, doing some boring ass report.

Top Bottom