• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

thy_

ozilreal.GIF
Needs yakety sax

rodvik

Jesus Christ. In La Liga that would've been a straight red.

Thats Howard Webb. he doesnt like to give out red cards until he has given at least six or so yellows. In effect you can foul with impunity for the first half of most Webb reffed games.

Keio

For a Finer World
What the hell is your problem anyway? Never seen a MAdrid fan defending Barça so much. It's football, it ain't chess.

He's classy and trying to keep the thread so as well. No value for anyone in trolling Barca fans during a Bayern-Real game.

Gomez is making things easy for Pepe and Ramos with his lack of movement. These are players you want to drag out of position to expose. Standing right next to them the whole time isn't going to cause them any problems unless you get it to him in the box.

panty

He's classy and trying to keep the thread so as well. No value for anyone in trolling Barca fans during a Bayern-Real game.

Like Barca-fans trolling Real fans about Ronaldo diving when it was clearly a faul? I don't get this "keeping it classy, oh I support Barca and still support other teams" my ass.

Madrid have been desparately disapointing, but a lot of that is Mourinho's negativity.

Bayern have been far the better team and don't deserve the current score.

Of course, I'll still take a wee sneaky goal fare Higuain in the next 10 minutes.

Really not looking forrward to Saturday on this showing :(

FuturusX

Bayern have defended well, besides the goal, moved the ball better through midfield and have been better in the final third, they really need to score...

Coentrao almost created a penalty out of nothing.

Brainless, another one.

Why do anti Barça comments mean so much to you anyway?

Class and Football discussion, ahahahahahahhahahahahhaha
Because one thing is trolling to make a joke and other to be harsh with anyone/ any team constantly just to show how frustrated you are.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Because one thing is trolling to make a joke and other to be harsh with anyone/ any team constantly just to show how frustrated you are.

It's Barça's era. What would you expect?

Also, Madrid is making everything to go home 1 down. Khedira keeps passing the ball to opposition.

Keio

For a Finer World
Like Barca-fans trolling Real fans about Ronaldo diving when it was clearly a faul? I don't get this "keeping it classy, oh I support Barca and still support other teams" my ass.

Don't get a martyrdom streak going.

That was a penalty, though.

Stubo

Give us a replay

...Give the ref a replay.

Edit: Good play from Ramos, not sure about Coentrao's contact. Need another angle.

Top Bottom