• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Parolo playing well for Cesena.

Report: Parolo linked to Juve form £15; hailed new Martinez

Edit: great run from Matri. He's getting close. Just need to keep at it. Cesena fouling in the middle like mad to keep us from building pace.

pulga

Banned
I haven't heard that. Frankly Cavani is what we need. Amazing striker, not afraid to go back and do his part. Can kill teams who park the bus. Conte's type of player.

Read it on Goal.com today
yes yes I know

I would cum buckets if we got Cavani. He's perfect for Juve.

Speaking of Juve, SCORE GODDAMN YOU!

elsk

Banned
FC Bayern: Louis van Gaal drückt Bayern gegen Real die Daumen - FC Bayern News - Fussball FC Bayern München - Augsburger Allgemeine

topTeaser_crop_Louis-van-Gaal-kehrt-nach-Amsterdam-zur-ck.-Foto-Uli-Deck.jpg

Van Gal : I will support Bayern tonight, i will be a bayern fan tonight, 9 players from Bayern team who will play tonight were under my management !!

<3 <3 <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Good news: Milan - Genoa 0-0

Bad news: We won't score like this + Vidal on a yellow.

Shocking game by both Pirlo and Matri.

Zabojnik

One of those games where we'd need a sub for Pirlo. Verrattiiiii!

I'd sub Matri for Delpo, frankly. Other than that we just need to keep at it.

fuenf

"LVG-stuff"; <3 <3 <3

Didnt like LVG that much but even i have to admit that his faith in Badstuber finally payed off for us this season. Wonder what wouldve happened had he embraced Neuer and not tried to pull that Kraft bullshit.

Anyway: BAYYERRNNN!!!!

elsk

Banned
Real XI vs. Bayern: Casillas - Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo - Khedira, Xabi Alonso - di Maria, Özil, Ronaldo - Benzema

Bayern XI vs. Real: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba - Gustavo, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Ribery - Gomez

Top Bottom