• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

panty

Real XI vs. Bayern: Casillas - Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo - Khedira, Xabi Alonso - di Maria, Özil, Ronaldo - Benzema

Bayern XI vs. Real: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba - Gustavo, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Ribery - Gomez

m8qg5.jpg

-x.Red.x-

Oh... football gods
yesterday was horrible for me... i got a shitload of random text of people saying what happen, where is messi, ?
as everyone i know hates barsa...

i like chelsea, so if Real wins, im rooting for chelsea and pray to the footballs for a torres hatrick

but still let me get back and eat crow... i never lost a bet but yesterday i did....

hay... mi barsa.. :'(

Noirulus

Real XI vs. Bayern: Casillas - Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo - Khedira, Xabi Alonso - di Maria, Özil, Ronaldo - Benzema

Bayern XI vs. Real: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba - Gustavo, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Ribery - Gomez

Marcelo? Hmmm... Coentrao was impressive against Barca, I thought Mou would've put him in.

ZOMG I'm already nervous as fuck

Super super fucking nervous here as well. ShieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetFKJSFKABKFJA

Antioch

Madrid-Bayern line-ups:

Madrid: Casillas; Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Khedira, Xabi Alonso; Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo; Benzema

Bayern: Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba; Gustavo, Schweinsteiger; Robben, Kroos, Ribery; Gomez

Edit: Late, sorry

I think playing Marcelo at left-back may be a mistake.

Kyoufu

Real or Bayern for this game?

I like Bayern more so what them to win but home sides lose finals so in that case I want Real to win because Chelsea winning the final will be a disaster.

Probably Real if we want Chelsea to lose.

They're on a high after beating Barca so I expect them to go all guns blazing here.

Zabojnik

Fucking Boateng with a somewhat lucky goal. :/

Well, we got what we came for. Next up, Novara. Derby piemontese. :)

Borriello dedicated the goal to Andrea Fortunato, the young and promising Juventus player who died on april 25th in 1995. Grande Marco.

Paracelsus

They won today against Lazzie, so maybe they won't park the bus.

It's Juventus, they'll be like bulls in a corrida. Had it been AC Milan they'd bend over like there's no tomorrow and there's nobody watching.

Cesena today pulled a ChElSENA, glad we were the ones to relegate them. Good riddance.

desh

No Kaka again? I thought Kaka was getting back into form and playing very well. Is Di Maria a better option than Kaka?

Noirulus

No Kaka again? I thought Kaka was getting back into form and playing very well. Is Di Maria a better option than Kaka?

On the wing? Yeah. Kaka tends to go in and out of form so it's a tough choice to put him in big games.. but Di Maria's form lately has been horrible.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Borriello: "Whether I stay at Juventus or not..and I want to stay.. I will always be grateful to Conte for giving me a chance."

His celebration was awesome lol

desh

On the wing? Yeah. Kaka tends to go in and out of form so it's a tough choice to put him in big games.. but Di Maria's form lately has been horrible.

Yeah, I guess Kaka would rather play in Ozil's role, and not in Di Maria's. So Ozil or Kaka would have to play out on the wing if they were to start together.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The scoreboard at San Siro showed that Cesena scored (technical mistake/trying to motivate them?)

Which kinda explains why Boateng was celebrating lol

GQman2121

Banned
Regardless of who wins this tie, both teams will carry huge amounts of intrigue into the final. Real for obvious reasons, and Bayern because they'll be playing on their home pitch.

I think I'm leaning towards Real simply because of all the drama that will surely surround the build up and fall out no matter the result in Munich.

If we win, it'll be the underdog story and having gone through the two biggest clubs in the game for our first European title.

If we were to lose, it'll be all about Mourinho, and likely, him leaving La Liga for a new challenge.

Top Bottom