• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Slizz

Lol jus helpin everyone out

I'm hopping on that Triad bandwagon, Neymar Away Brazil and a toss up between Holland Home and Portugal Away.

EDIT: Those are fucking Wilbury's pics lmao. Fixing them since he's on a phone.

Wilbur

Banned
It's because you went to a festival 6 years ago and still wear the wristband to prove how cool you are

Dweeb

I went two years ago and last year! :( whatever you love Disney you grown ass man

never change

Also Red Dead and Uncharted 2 are the best games of this generation. And Portal

Carbonox

It is if you've never played the uncharted series or red dead redemption

Uncharted 1 is decent. Uncharted 2 is one of the best games of the generation. Uncharted 3 is a pile of shit. ;)

Been meaning to play Red Dead Redemption though. As for the Witcher recommendation, it looks interesting but I don't like those sort of games at all. Oblivion, Skyrim, Dragon Age, etc. can all GTFO.

Kyoufu

That should be a yellow for Adebayor.

edit: Gary Neville just joked that Wigan could beat Barca.

Someone is really salty they lost to them twice in the CL final.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Stop hating on the Wilbury!

zCrj7.jpg

8ncZq.jpg

Uncharted 1 is decent. Uncharted 2 is one of the best games of the generation. Uncharted 3 is a pile of shit. ;)

Been meaning to play Red Dead Redemption though. As for the Witcher recommendation, it looks interesting but I don't like those sort of games at all. Oblivion, Skyrim, Dragon Age, etc. can all GTFO.

Whatever you think it is, it is not. Just play it man
y5NOd.gif

Wilbur

Banned

Uncharted 3 is still very good just not a massive blow my dick out of the water surprise like U2.

Finished work in 12 minutes woohoooo

Wilbur

Banned
Yurt... You're my favourite (after lunchbox obviously)

JUVEEEEE must be amazing to be closing in on a title. Beyond all your expectations surely :)

And yeah Assassin's Creed 2 was so surprising after the first one. Great game.

Wilbur

Banned
Zaragoza won 2-0 against Bilbao :/ I reckon that's CL gone for them now. If they can get in Europa League again and win that and/or Copa Del Rey that's a successful season

Top Bottom